Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Hello. Back to blog, I'm so going to blog more often now. (: so what is blog? This stupid Lim say I so lame, post nonsense -.- I'm just treating blogging like my own journal okay, you can don't read :P haha.

Just finished a 3.2km run @ the stadium and got nosebleed. Wtf! Since pri 4 I haven't nosebleed till now! Scare me just now. Caz I was alone and didn't know what to do :) I washed in toilet, but while walking home, it bleed again, I wipe in on my shirt, lucky is dark blue...

Alright, Sunday woke up at 7.30am. Meet Sam 8.30am @ Khatib mrt.
Walaowei, he stink tho -.-then he told me he drank too much and barf 2 times on the yacht.
Mrt to Yck, had breakfast with him, yum. Then went back his crib, he help me jailbreak lor :D
thank you my dear! Ard 2pm went to sleep, don't know why eff tired.
Slept till 6plus, woke up. Sam cook! Aha! I go kpo lor. Hahaha!
Now I know how to cook veggie and meat alr. Ahaha!
Funnnnnn max in the kitchen, then dinner with his aunt and bro. His parent went HK honeymoon!
Awww, so envy ^^ then ard 9plus, Sam sent me homed. :D next day schoooool :[

Mon- 1-5pm as usual, home at 7pm. Went Yishun dinner with mom, aunt and bro,
went cotton on and got 3 tops :D homed at 11. Chat till 12 and KO! Totally man. TIRED.

Tue- 8-2pm, went for S&W theory test in the morning and now I get it,
You wanna slim down, you can't go slimming centre is totally no use. We all have FATS.
No matter how many Kgs you lose, the fat molecules will still be there.
Is either the fat molecules becomes smaller or becomes bigger.
The only way to lose fats is thru liposuction but that's a painful surgery -.- ...
So you need to control your diet if you want your FATS molecules to remain small -.- omg!
Suck ttm T.T after school went home, com and running at stadium at night. Back home KO.

Wed, 10am-5pm. Hate wed man! Nb, 2 hrs break in between.
Then Jojo text me at 1 say she came to Simei ite! Saw Jojo, Fazilah, Joel, Yeming and Xinyi!
HAHA! :D funnn max! Today Simei ite is a mess man. So many events!
1 is Career Fair at sports hall and another one at outside CVC. My friends are selling things.
Went over to buy some colthes she got from Thailand! Haha :D
then ACCPAD till 5 then homed, went stadium runnnn and
nosebleed I think I'm over stressing myself. I needa rest
 Tmr steamboat with gilrfriends. Okay, wordy post. Lazy upload pictures. :)



My life now is only school, com and run. Wtf, like this only whole day is used up. Hate school man take up so much of my time -.- I I dare not, not to go school. Samuel will RAGE if I didn't go to school! Omg! Fml nao. :( sian. School tmr again. Wtf! I needa break man! :| I miss you! Faster friday!! HOLIDAY, WHERE ARE YOUUUUUUUUUU ^*&*%$

No comments:

Post a Comment