Thursday, November 11, 2010

Hello, Imma back. Hehehe. Love my new blog songs? Holla, I'm in love with it. :D hm, okay let's conti from my prev post eh? Ehhh, its last thurs. Alright, last thurs meet up with girlfriends for steamboat @ Fatfish. Let's see, hmmmmm I met Fren first then meet Chan & Ring. Trained over to Fion's house, brought Brownie along. A good boy indeed ;) I'm not even afraid. Haha. Fatfish is located @ mountain top so we strolled up.

Sorry for the grainy pictures, by iPhone 4 :)

20++ per pax.
We ordered grilling (:
The food are damn fu*king fresh ;)
Forcing Frenda to eatttt hahaha! :D


Then Fion and Fren walked Brownie home. He needa rest. Ring, Chan and I conti eating, we're eating so happily, THEN, short circuit for only the stove! =.= changed to steamboat instead but they didn't charge grilling money. Hehehe ;) *wink* while waiting for them to help us change,
Steamboat ~
Frenda & Fion came back :) conti ~
Aftermath went back Fion's house to play with Brownie. Teehee.
Then cabbed back to Chan house for Mahjong session. Fion brought along a Martell Cordon Bleu ~.~ waseh. Drink drank drunk session later. Lol.

Mahjong till 4.30am. Had some talk cock sessions then Bamboo and Chan went to sleep left Fren and I in the living room haha. Slept at 6, woke up at 930. Prepare and headed to Civic to meet Abner for Rc related thingy. Frenda left with me. And, thanks ah fren she gave me this ^^ she painted some parts herself. Woots :)

Home at 2pm. Slept till 7pm woke up com awhile. Then prepare and meet Sam 10pm @ Yck. And because of a Cig, we can quarrel F. I also don't know what's so delicious about smoking everybody is like craving for cig cig and cigs! :O alright, stop nagging shall i.

But I swear I love you boy ^^  & some quick shot & the face! HAHA!

Just a simple meal with you I'm already very contented (: haha. Thanks for the hand :D

Alright, went over for mahjong with Sam, Jiajie and his gf. Couple vs Couple! (Y) damn fun and cool! Hehehe. And slept in the morning at 8am, I woke up at 2 and com while waiting for Sam that idiot to wake up! Damn effing hungry lucky saved by his dad's waffle! :D hehe. Went down for dinner, aftermath went home and watch Pandorum cum Narnia, reminisce when I first watch Narnia. Cool. Then it rained, Sam's dad then drove to Yck to fetch me home, thanks uncle. :D headed to mom's house caz I need to take my passport for tmr. Meet Shun, Lim, Yao & Sheng @ Sheng Siong at 1pm and to Malaysia for shopping!

While filling in the white forms.

Shun and I damn hungry we suggested to eat first HAHA :)
Just a random suggestion, no strength to walk alr.
Our drinks :D
Eat lo!

Went shopping in City Square Mall. Ohmygod, damn fun man! Shop like a shoppaholic :D hehehe. I bought a Ribbonband, a pair of shoes, a top and a bottom! Spend only 180RM. Cool! And the guys bought tops and shoes only. I got to go at 6 but custom jam I 8 plus then reach wdl and it was raining. So we went Sheng Siong to buy some things first then 913 with everyone. Went home put things alr, Shun, Lim and Sheng we 4 went 136 for dinner cum supper.

Reach Singapore too late already unable to go Marina on time and I missed it :/ And very sorry Bee Sian, I can't make it for your birthday! z. But enjoy yourself ;)

Next day woke up for school from 1-5pm :D then homed, dinnered and did smth secretive. Hehehe! Ops. Oh ya, here's my sweety a damn cheerful girl I know making everyone around her can't stop widening their mouth. :) 
Jeroen :D
Damn tiny uh ~~

Then went to bed, woke up for lesson from 10-2pm then homed and meet Sam at 4.30 for Sakae. He's carving for Sakae from June or July but I dragged till today! AHA :p saw Dion, Qiming, Weihoon and Jo btw! So coincidental uh ~ lolol. :$
Teatime buffet.

Left @ 6pm went to buy movie ticket for Adele: The return of the mummies. Cb! Stupid show waste my 6 bucks! :O 7.30 so we went Sheng Siong to buy some drinks then back for movies. I initially wanted to watch Due Date de lor! Stupid Sam! See la kns! :p

This lady is fucking pretty. Rated: 1.5/5 argh. Lol.


The chips I bought for Samuel! KETTLE seems nice, finest chips from New York! *wink*


Sam and I strolled home after movie.
Just hoping everytime that, when we strolled home step by steps, the journey would never end. =)

Damn tired so slept till morning 9, reached school at 11 revision at class and 12pm COSTING Exam. Damn la, but still able to manage :) then 1pm left for Orchard for IT Fair interview with Liqi and Shirin. 25-28 nov. After interview is already 2.40pm lesson from 3-5 and we know we couldn't make it so, we went ION to shop. Went 4 fingers for lunch ;) hehehe. The chicken is damn nice. Finger's lickin good ;)

Shiok shiok ah ;)

Homed at 5.30pm. Did some com thingy till 8plus and msn with Sam aha. Hope you love it alright! ;) I love it myself too :) hahaha. Then chatted with sam till gg 1 then coma :D

Thurs which is today, School of Business Day. Participated in today's Captain's Ball Comp. Haha! Damn fun but didn't win la, Sports management ppl too strong and one opponent group ;) but overall good experience and damn that stupid ball. ^^ and before that game they gave us nuts! Wth -.- then homed. Now I'm here com-ing hahaha.


Boy, I know your reading this :) keep that precious vid well uh ;) I can't stop watching ley! Am thinking why am I so brilliant! HAHA :p

*take the risk, take the fall. If it's meant to be, then it's worth it all. I feel I'm sucha happy girl nao. Hehehe. Whatever you do, good or bad, ppl will have smth negative to say. 1st is a mistake, 2nd is a pattern and third is a habit. Goodbyes makes you think. They make you realised what you've had, what you've lost and what you took for granted. I've come to realize that he's just a guy. He's not mine. I don't need to do things to make him love me. If he wanted to, he would. And if smone wants to be part of your life, they'll be there. So don't bother saving a spot for smone who won't make an effort to stay. :) all meaningful? Hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment