Monday, November 22, 2010

Boo! Haha. Yeah, I'm back to update my lil space here, look at my reminisce column on the right. It's already a year plus since I blog. Time really flies, I rmb when I first created blog is on 27th Jul 09 with the help of Xiaoman & Liqi. Now it's already 17th Nov 10 & I'm gonna grad soon in next year. Alright, here's some updates of last fri, some class outing. "Kong Guan Pau Outing" @ Woodlands Link, free transport back Wdl. Haha! Lesson from 10-12 then 1pm set off.

While on the bus. Lol
 Ms Lee busy phototaking with everybody. Hahaha :)
Does the sign looks like Fred Perry? Hmmmmm
The first step of production making :) then homed after this. -.-

 Hmm, wasn't so fun. I guess Gardenia would be better. Haha. We also bought Pau(s) from there! It's very cheap like 6 big paus for $2.50 and $1.50 for 9 mini paus. A great diff from market price uh? This shows that market are good at earning big profits. Lol. 3plus our bus came and we left. Reached home, lie on the bed and rest 5 woke up prepare. I'm meeting my sec sch bandmates! It's going to be 3 years since we last met! How cool. Haha! Recently, received a text from Jieling about some meet ups and we started catching up then ;) dinner @ Cwp Breeks ->

While waiting for Dearest Zat and Jieling to reach, waited for almost an hour. LOL

 Coincidentally, it's also Suzhen's Birthday! Haha. And, Oreo Cake for her ;) he he he.

HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY TO YOU ZHEN :D


Hope you did enjoy it and I guess that was a surprise to you ain't it? Haha <3
I love this Oreo cake man! Sup.

 Extra uh ~ not their birthday then put the cake infront. Esp Liyun!! HAHA :p

And afterthat, went Cinema to find Jenn and co. Chit chatted awhile, and we went to rot around cwp. Shidah wanted to go Civic's Starbucks to catch up but Jieling suggested Macdonalds! So we went Mac sit and chat chat. Did really a big lotsa catching up man. Seems like everybody's doing well. Hah. Enjoy so much today :) 10 plus Jieling went off with Jenn & co. for pool. Then met Belinda and Yao @ Mac -.- LOL. Left at 11.30pm and couldn't see Niao caz she's so busy. Hmm, anyways we're meeting up again on 'x'mas. C yall girls! ;) hehehe.

 

Homed at 12, com and phone awhile and KO. :D

Next day, woke up at 11am, trained over to mom's house. Recently, mom met a new friend. This friend teaches my mom how to bake. And this is good caz normally mom house have barely anything to eat and my bro and I will starve because of our laziness to step out of the house to buy food. Haha. When I went home on sat, she updated me about her life and she showed me what she baked! Jelly with fillings (DELICIOUS), Cai Yan (Some sort of Jelly in chi in durian flavor) and a delicious cake. This friend works for catering and considered a small chef! (Y) had Paus for breakfast and acc bro till 4pm, he went out and I went to bed.

Slept till 8plus, aunt came back and dinner with her. Watch some shows till mom came back and she toasted cheese bread for us. Oh my god, I keep eating whenever I goes to mom house. She's always afraid of starving us to death. Zz. They went to bed at 1plus am. Bro & I watched tv till 3am he went to bed. Sam texted me and said his friend's coming to fetch me. I was like wtf! I'm so .... at that moment. Then I quickly went to prepare & 3.30 he friend drove over. Off to Sam's crib, then slept till late afternoon, lunched with his family, off to Boon's house for mahjong. LOL! Till 12plus, Sam's dad came to drive me home :) 

Monday school as usual, 1-5pm. Go school is just to waste time luh, clock that stupid attendance, waste my ez link card money. Faster grad la, so sian! :O homed and changed and off to meet Sam caz my parent ain't at home they went M'sia since sun till wed. Dinner with Sam and went back watch tv -.- then slept. Next day, Sam acc me to school :) okay, shall conti next post if not very long. Ciao :)

No comments:

Post a Comment