Saturday, October 30, 2010

Hi. I felt that I've not touch this blog for a long time -.- zz. I've been effing busy these 2 weeks!!? Everyday is just so effing tired plus my insomnia is gettin worst. Sigh. :/ alright, let's start from last Wed, I went to school as usual, from 9-5pm and last 2hrs was ACCPAD, can use com so my classmate intro to me twitter -.- hah! I have no idea what is that but created for fun caz my friends say its damn fun. Anyone of you have twitter? Follow me @ l3eecheng or ahbee :) tyvm. I'll follow you back.

Alright, last thurs, I had a belated celebration with Esther :) met her 6.30 @ taka as she's working thr and we went Heeren's Pasta de Waraku for dinner :D

Thanks mei for the present! I love the bag man! :D hehe.

After dinner, initially wanted to go ION but was too far so we headed to 313 :) haha.
Intro superdog's ice cream to meiii! And, she said it tasted great! Hah. Superdog's ice cream (Y)
Aftermath, Angeline came down :) hah.
Ard 10, went up to 1st floor sit and chit chat. A great laughing session ther! Haha.

Ard 10.45pm, we left :) homed.

And Esther, thanks for celebrating my birthday with me! The chit chatting session are damn interesting. Hah! Till now I haven't go your house stay yet leh. Let's make some time for another meet up alright! Hehe. Thanks for always being there for me no matter what be it msn, text and beside me since very young! <3

Fri went to school as usual 10-12pm then homed. Meet Samuel after school and stayed over. Jiajie's last min text, asking for mahjong! Woohoo ~ tgt with his gf, couple vs couple. Damn cool! Hahaha! Then homed at 4plus caz Sam's working night shift. :) Sun, a bad bad day. -.- quarrelled with Sam! Hm, shall not elaborate alr. Thanks for being tolerant caz I know this time round I went overboard. :) Mon went to school from 1-5pm. after school went home sleep.

Tue school from 10-2pm, went Yishun change then meet Mc and Mad 6pm @ Yishun mrt for my belated birthday celebration too. Headed to Ion Orchard for Wendy's :) I've craved for Wendy's for damn long alr and finally! Hah.

Walao, we spent like 1hrs looking for Wendy's -.- wtffff! Walk the whole orchard! Hahah. Thirsty like sot!
Shop around Ion then homed at 10. Haha.

A catching up session today? So many craps. Haha. Girlfriends cheers :D


Wed, 27/10. Happy Birthday to Lam Qiming! Lol.

Met Qiming, Jeslyn, Xiu, Dion, Jessie and Weihoon at Cwp, waited for Wt, Denise and Jo.
Headed to 111 coffeeshop for Zi Char. Since long I've seen Qiming luh. Lol! Finally and her gang :) chit chatted and Serene brought Dylan down! Haha! Dylan was so cute! :)

Awww!

Aftermath, Xiu left for her work, Alina came down :) headed to cwp to meet Linda then to swensens to take the Oreo Ice Cream cake :) headed to Civic party world and get a VIP room for free caz Wenting know the Manager there. Hahaha! Whees ~ Brought the 2 cakes over and Cake Cutting ;)

Happy Birthday Qiming :D ~

Last long yeah :D

Then to 900+ for blind mice! LOL! Damn cool. Since long I've play alr uh ~ hah. Then ard 12 walked till mrt. Dion went back caz last train alr. Then Meifeng came down to meet us, waseh. This meet up was lagi best cheat chatted so much. Haha! Then they still wanna go party world. Caz its free entry for all but I have school tmr so Serene and I left first. Hope they enjoy luh ;) Homed at 1am.

Thurs, late for school -.- 9am lesson reach at 10.10. Okay la, not bad :) till 2pm then homed. Initially was to meet Jieling and co but then postponed to next fri. After school went to find aunt, her phone plan finished and got an iphone for 48$ but add Sim card changes and charges to 67.95$. Trade in my E72 for 200$ woots woots :) I've never thought of getting an iphone la but then since so cheap then wasted if don't buy :/


Figuring out to use whole day. Downloaded iTunes alr. Woohoo. Can jailbreak already mygawd. Hehe :D homed at 6plus and went to sleep at 9plus, 12 plus woke up chatted with Samuel and went to sleep till morning 8am :D TGIF, lesson from 10-12pm. Acc lq and s till 2pm then left for home. Changed and prepare met Sam, he came to mrt to ftech me then dinner tgt. Back to his crib, fried Nuggets and Seaweed chicken for supper? Haha. Eating so much lately tgt with his Bro too. :)

Ard 12am, waited for Jiajie and his gf to come over then Mahjong! Woohoo! Heng ah, lost till cham cham at first but then recoup losses and won back! Hahaha! Phew. Till morning 8am, slept till 3..10 woke up watch Knight and Day halfway in Sam's iPhone then prepare caz Sam's gg for a Yacht party tonight, his friend's birthday. Damn cool omg. Some pictures I grabbed from his facebook! Haha. They changed to a larger yacht aftermath :) enjoy yourself. :D


Haha. Finally my laptop can dl quicktime and itunes alr and I left my stupid charger and usb cable at Sam's house! Nb la. Grr :@ Nvm, gettin my charger tmr at 8am! Woohoo :D then I can jailbreak alr! Hao la, I'm very very very tired now. From no dark eye rings become so obvious now :( sian. I gg to turn in nao! 11.11pm! Nights ppl :)


*I could stay lost in this moment forever, where every moment spend with you is a moment I treasure. I don't wanna close my eyes, I don't wanna fall asleep caz I'd miss you baby and I don't want to miss a thing. :) I miss you my boy. Haha! See you tmr :D


Hmm, to me every guys can be perfect if only they can stop flirting and understand what is sex. After hearing every r/s problems from my girlfriends, I realised every r/s problem reason are because of guys. Is flirting really so fun? Even my parent and married couples! Their husbands are having affairs outside. Wtf. If only guys can spend more time understanding girls. Girls are kind in nature, very :) just few sentence of sweet talks and they fall for it. -.- AND, GUYS ARE VERY GOOD AT HIDING SECRETS! Hah. I'm cautioned. Can trust, but don't trust them too deep. If not you'll be hurt thrice. :) nights ppl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment