Friday, August 27, 2010

Hi. Here's a fast post :) decide to update my blog as soon as I'm free.

Okay, wednesday I stayed at Fren house. In the morning, her mom bake "Quiche" if I spelt it correctly? :) Gosh, its so yummy! Let's see,


in addition, a towkey soup and mushroom rice! Just fingers lickin' good! ;)

Then continue to com while Fren went running, after her run, prepare and she left for her YOG while I went home. Lim wanna meet but Imma tired, I went home to sleep :) Then bro bought dinner for me?! My gawd! But share with him Fish N Chip and in school, his home econs, he baked a muffin for me! He chose the choco topping for me <3 love you boy! Heh. Look ->

Alright la, he baked 3 1 eaten! Haha. Sweet lil boy!

Aftermath, around 10pm walked over to Chan house to pass her keys to her which she left in Fren's bag day before. And, guess what! My bro grew taller than her alr! Hahaha. The day which they both had been waiting for! :p anw my bro had grown so man! I was shock too, he break voice. Is like not use to it -.-

HAHAHA :) had a chat till 11plus then homed.

My baby bro is so loveable. He told me words that touch my heart deeply :) aww. My bro had really grown up!


Thurs, went swimming with my lovely girl, Mad! <3 initially, was to meet Bun, Prawn & Fren to swim @ Je. However, Fren wasn't able to make it and Bun & Prawn had alr reach so I don't wanna go alone. I texted Mad and she told me we could swim at Wdl Swimming complex! Woohoo. Meet 2pm but swimming complex only opened at 2.30 -.- chatted while waiting. Swim from 2.30 to 5pm and burnt like a roast chicken. Our skin now is like a HAWT. Effing red cum black :O

Mad then acc me home, unload stuffs and off to 131 for our fishball noodle and walk to cwp. Zap it, and off to civic mac for studyyyy! Left at 10pm when aunt came to find me and homed tgt.

Fri which is today, woke up at 2pm. Prepared and off to Bishan to get my com! Saw that?! My com!! :D fucks. I'm godamn elated, I've been waiting for this day for so long! After getting my lappy, acc her for lunchbreak from 3.30 to 4.30pm. Then off to walk around but ended up, she got me a POLAROID! Aiseh, I've never wanted a Polaroid but she got it actually for herself but she gave it to me! Coolness! See,

Thanks aunt.

Aftermath, reach home at 5plus. Then, Kor called me. He wanna meet me! <3 aww, so sweet of him! Heh. So turned off my lappy and off to cwp to find him at 6.30pm to acc him for dinner. But dinner tgt with Bamboo, Chan and Mad caz they also meet me to chit chat! Chatting session! Hahaha :) after eating, Adam came to fetch Mad for dinner and acc Kor for shopping. Ended up in shopping mall smelling parfumes! :p coolness eh!? Laugh die me. HAHAHA! Till 8pm went home. Adam came to fetch me at 9pm and off to Chan house for mj! Woohoo. How long haven't I touch Mj! Miss mj so muchhh :( Soon! I'll get to play everyday! Hehehe.

2.30am everything ended. Yea, I won! :D Thanks Adam for sending me back :) Thanks mad girl too! Now Imma here blogging and later there's work at 11! Ohmytian -.- K la, I needa dl and re-install back everything nao! Including my msn! ROAR! Hope it wouldn't keep me awake till morning! :O Night ppl.

Here's a vid I wanna share, caz I love it so muchhh :] hahaha.



K, ciao ~

No comments:

Post a Comment