Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Sup! (: Just wanna wish all the teacher's in the world a

HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY! (:

Hm, Saturday working lo till 8pm (: actually promise to go night cycling at ecp with blk 8 khakis. But sun Imma working and I so last min say I couldn't go. Sorry! Then Mad jio for Kbox session! LOL. But end up I still choose my com la?! I also bth myself :/ always com only. Z

Sunday, 12-8 also. Bro came to find me for lunch at 5pm, and he went home at 7. At 8, went to watch this,

Rated:4/5

Haha! All the stars movie. Tho plot wasn't so interesting but their actions, its all action pack la. Just hate all the bones crack sound. Suck! But, I just love action pack movie. Movie ended at 11.45pm. And homed. Back to father's house caz school tmr. Com till 4am?! -.-

Monday, so I couldn't wake up for 8am lesson and I went for 2pm lesson. CA call to nag again! Yea, I will go to school everyday from now on okay! -.- school ended at 5.30!? After school meet Mad and Mc to mug at cwp mac. Till 9 plus, Mad left and Mc & I walked home (: catch up alot tho. Homed at 10plus.

TUESDAY (AN EPIC DAY) half day school today and I reach school at 11 when school only starts at 2pm. Lol. Heng I saw Clement and he told me there's no class but they're gg to study. So I studied with Clement, Sky and Ws tgt lo. Got hold of my taxation but I'm lagging in accounting. I only know consol -.- Help me!! After school at 4pm, they told me they're gg to study so I tag along caz I have alot of questions! Studied with Xiao man and gang! Yea, got my cashflow and consol at hand alr! Left cash budget and partnership! Jy ah bee! Heh <3 till 6.30pm, left school and homed at 8, prepared and meet him at 9pm. He went out to find his friends and stayed to study at his house. And his parent is just so epic. Cute mom and dad ther! Hahaha!

Btw, iPhone 4 is interesting (: hm, woke up at 1, his mom made breakfast and he went gym. I went home. Homed at 3plus. Went back daddy's house and Imma here com-ing. Hah! Meeting my lovely mom later :D at 7pm! Gtg now! Should I private my blog? Hai.


I want to feel the happiness again.
I want back my epic life again.
I want back those sunshine smiles again.
I want back everything that belongs to me again.
I wanna enjoy that kinda times again.
And, why can't we start all over again?

A promise made.
If you can't fulfil the promise made, don't promise me anything.
Just do everything you can within your limit.

2 comments:

  1. just choose whatever that you really want and wont regret it. =) don't private your blog please =( hahas. cheer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Okay :) Thank you ah bun <3 I won't.

    ReplyDelete