Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Hi peepo! I've been neglecting my blog I know :) sorry, am here to post. Hah! Not a wordy post tho caz I've nth much to say. Just let pictures do the talking alright, I'm tired.

Last wed left Sam's house and meet Mad 7.30pm at Sbw mrt. Then trained to wdl, went my house and prepare :) and prepare for? Ladies night of course! Hahaha :) reach ph at 11 and let's partey harddd!!


Met hell lots of familiar faces inside the club including Yimei, Meifeng and friends too :) partying so hard and rocking on the dance floor!! Had a fun and great night. We left at 4am, initially wanted to go Mac for breakfast but Mac was closed!! =.= so Junwen, Wenting, Frenda, Zx, Daisy, Mickey, Mad, Adam and I cabbed back to blk 131 for noodlesss HAHA! Frenda died on the table after eating noodle. Anw, we're effing tired... Homed at 6! :D FUN DAY!


Fast asleep till 12pm, gotta wake up for work. Supposedly should work 1-9pm but ended up Imma too tired so I went home and get my beauty sleep after 4pm. Sleep till 11 and woke up, laze around and back to sleep till 10.30am. Went to collect my parcel and went Kopi Alley for breakfast annd the Nasi Lemak & Ice Lemon Tea sucks max ...

<3 heh.
This Nasi Lemak sucks max :O

Afterwards, went Lerk Thai to buy finger food bo bian :) Went to work at 1, Lim and Bin came to find me for lunch then we met Stella and acc me till 5 they went for movie :) back to work till 8. And homed :D


Sat, work from 12-8pm but I ran off at 7, caz Liyun and Bun came to find me. They went 131 eat while I went stadium for 6 rounds! Woohoo~ my stamina had a great decrease -.- 13mins! zzz then acc Bun to cwp to buy her 2nd polaroid for her sis :) tada, peektures with her baby polaroid! HAHA

Look how elated she is ^^

Haha! Tada. Woots.

Afterthat, smth which I've not been longing for actually happened?! hmmmm. Haven't been able to get a good rest since then. The feeling sucks max. Never ever again will I! :O fml. Been so damn fucking moodless in everyt I do. But my friends are still there for me. A BIG thank you to all, esp Mad, Fren, Liyun, Bun, Weisiang ah Kor, Apple, Adam, Bamboo, Chan, Lim and Qiu :) you all have been a great help.

Lim, tho you're a crappy guys but when a friend really needed help, your first be there. Thank you so muchhh! Sun, Sam came to find me in the morning. At night, Mad doesn't want to see me in great sadness, she brought me to chill. Bamboo and Chan tag along but parted with Siman and friend caz Adam's car can only fit 5 ppl! Lol. Adam, brought us to chamber to chill :D.

Chamber's worker. Hehehe!
Cheers :D

Chill till 12am and Adam drove us home :) thanks Adam. And hope you last long yea, treat her well uh ;D haha. Mad, <3 really thanks alot. All this while you've care for me alot ... I'm speechless :) but I can feel.

Chatted on phone, conferencing, how long haven't I conference alr!? Hah. Those encouraging from all of yall! I appreciate it, decision still lies with me. Woke up in the morning at 9, couldn't get back to sleep so I work 11am, caz staying at home will caz me to go berserk :o breaktime, Liyun and Bun came to find me for lunch. Chit chattted, it just happen so fast and *B* is just so bright, I have nth to say. At night almost ending work, Munching, Apple, Mad, Liyun, Bun, Bin, Yao and Lim came to find me?! Waseh, suddenly my workplace like a WOW! Haha! 7pm at titanic, happening till 8plus :O homed with Samuel, and everyt comes to an end now.

First time in my life, I gotten so depress, so indecisive, so dilemma, so fucking moodless, so lost, so damn shitty, so helpless, gotta believe in hatred FML! I gotta promise myself that nth like this would ever happpen again. :@

Yst, Chan, Fren and Lim came to find me for lunch at 5pm :) we went civic mac for lunch. Hahaha! Chan and Lim are so damn funny till Fren and me couldn't stop laughing! Chan ah chan, your always making my day :) your stories plus Lim's crap are just so HAHAHA! :)

Ended work at 7, went home changed, came back cwp again meet Beeyen, Fren, Bamboo and Chan. Xinkang, Liting and Lim left after their dinner. Chan wanna have Botak Jones so Chan, Bamboo, Fren and I went Botak jones at 300plus :D Chan told me alot of incredible things which I hadn't thought of. You all are just so epic la. Thanks for those epic words, epic stories caz they're really impt to me :'( cheat chatted from 9-10.40, these 3 days, I've learnt alot from you guys, EVERYTHING :) this thing happened so EPIC-LY till I learnt fucking hell lots. But from this incident, I've learnt that I'm not as strong as I use to think I am. Inside, I'm really weak :( but after this, I'll take precaution against everything I've done. Words doesn't explain everything, what had happen to you only you know clearly and decision is yours. Your life, your decision. Every decision made, proves what kinda person you are.

I've learnt a effing lesson from this incident :O

SORRY FOR WORDY POST. I needa talk!

No comments:

Post a Comment