Saturday, May 29, 2010

Good mornin people! Its a saturday morning! Feeling great? Hah. I'm feeling tired :s


Hah. Thurs was my first paper, Taxation. I'm so happy and relief cause that was an easy paper tho I didn't study much. Hurray! 1pm I reached home. Com and prepare and meet my boy at Yck control. Dinner tgt and mahjong with his friends. Lol. His bunch of funny friends! Esp Ibsen -.- HAHAHA. 2 rounds. Ended at 2. Effing tired can!? Stayed over at his house, fell asleep on his lap. Sweet boy :)

Snoozed my alarm 13 times -.- needa reach Jojo house at 1.30pm! Woke up at 9.40, went home and prepare. Reach Jo house at 2pm :D Its Vesak Day, and I'm having steamboat. Hehehe, but before steamboat. We WII first while waiting for Nabil and Kai to be back.

This photo booth one is effing funny. Laugh till my stomach cramp man! HAHAHA!
After they reached, its about 4. Steamboat yea! Hehehe,
Ohmy! HOTDOGS! Yummmm :D

Wow, its delicious man! Heh. Shiok shiok! Its been years I had steamboat, and its with my loveabla friends. <3 Cheers. After steamboat, WII to digest then around 6pm, Cake cutting! Hehehe. Happy Birthday to NABIL! :D

Hahaha, I took this shot. Cuteness! :D
The chocolate is tasty! Hehehe.

Aftermath, WII again! Cause its too fun la. Hahaha. While Jo went to bathe and prepare :) around 8pm, we headed to City Hall, Marina thr. Woots~ Weather is chilly. Nice weather I can say. :D

Before Helix Bridge.

Helix Bridge.

We're at th bottom right. :D Nice scenery right! Woo~
SPLENDID!
I love th background! :o

Then we walked over to Marina Bay Sands! WOW~ O.O Singapore is really a nice country except for th weather. Lol. I love Singapore! :D

Flyers behind! O.O

Nabil & Jo. And Fian & me. Tada~ I miss Fian alooooot. Finally I see him! Wheees~



Strolled to Marina Bay Mrt. Homed with Moomoo while th others diff train :( lol. I had a great day out with them and happy advanced birthday to Nabil. Enjoy yourself yea. Heh. Got to prepare now, going out soon. Ciao~ :D

No comments:

Post a Comment