Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Hi. I've been feeling so shag these few days cause of school :[ I've only attended 3 lessons for Tourism module since school reopened and I have to buck up for my attendance! z.


I reach home at 2am on sunday. I com till 5.30am -.- so I pon school on monday :s got scolded by my boy :/ didn't know he'll react this big knowing I did not go to school :o but I stayed at home and did my revision for Taxation. My exams is this comin thurs and next monday. Hope it quickly ends. Around 8pm, watch Daybreakers with my bro on my laptop :D then com awhile and went to bed.

Lesson as usual on tues. Went for CARE, Section Head came in to nag on those poor attendance one. Which I am one of them, and 4 more. Indirectly aiming nails at us! -'- after school at 1, homed with Geok. Then bathe and prepare, went to meet my boy. Was forced to watch SHREK 4 with him! Seldom watch this kinda show ah. Lol.

Watched in 3D.
3.5/5 cause I didn't watch 1, 2 & 3. But its humorous :D


Watched 7.15pm, it ended at 8.55pm. Then we went to have our dinner. He brought me to eat sucker -.- cause I never eaten it before. z, its kinda yummy but you have to eat it with th sauce :) its seafood. And I had western food. Hah. Finally uh, I took photo with him.

His jiao bin. HAHA.

Homed at 10.30pm. Love my boy (;


Wednesday- Overslept -.- went for 10am lesson. And so coincidental, met Bee Yee in bus 31. Lol. Went for Tourism lecture, Ms Angie wasn't here today so we had 2 hours break :s So tired, feel like dozing off. After break, Taxation- finished our work so its revision time but no mood for revision and see what Bee did. Hah! She cut th cockroach out and scare Lynn. Lynn jitao chua sai! Hahaha :D



Love my girls ah. They're just so fun and enjoyable to be with tho alot of nonsense. Haha :) School ended at 4 plus and homed with Bee and Geok. Am doing my revision now. Hehehe, not going down for basketball training :( tho I feel like going down. Nvm, exammmm tmr! Wish me luck k ppl. Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment