Monday, May 31, 2010

Hello! Its 3.34am now! So, good morning :D Chatting with my boy right now, and since I'm too free so I blogged :p Hahaha. On saturday, went Expo Game Fair & Food fair with my boy. Hehehe. Anyways, I also don't know about this fair till he mentioned. Hm, it was so funnnnn :) Hah.

1st stop, we had Grass Jelly! :D
Mixed Veggie Delight -.-
Currrrrrry!
Trash Bin FULL to the max ...
Hotdogggggggs! My Fave, *drool* The biscuits on the right is DELICIOUS! Yummm.
Egg rolls with milk filling. N-I-C-E! (Y) Samuel intro one, his mom also likes it. Heh.
Oily fooood -.- and Mushroom soup. God, th soup is great! Hehehe.
Cucumber anyone? Hah. Currrrry again. o.o
Dodo Fishballs. Hahaha! And this lil boy on th right is so cute la. He shy when we look at him! Hahaha.
SOFT potato chips. Hahah! Coolcool. AND CHOU TOUFU. Smelly to th max. z,


And homed with my boy. Hehehe! Had a great day out with him ;) Com till 1plus then acc his aunt watch tv. Lol. Effing tired, went in room to sleep at 2plus. Woke up at 9.15 in th morning cause of his band prac! :o hahaha. So I went home and he went for band prac :D nap till evening 7pm and meet girlfs to chit chat and gossips. Hah! Hao la, HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY TO AHPEK. Enjoy yourself yea. ;)

Have yet to study for my Accounting Exam! :O Goodness. Should be used to it already. This is me, I'm always so last minute. Studied from 12am to 2am, brain dying soon so I went to com. Com till 4plus, and I went to bed. Gotta wake at 8.30am later for school :s Luckily my boy called if not I'll overslept for my exam :s Hm, exam started at 11.30am -.- cause they waited for th late comers, but I did not flunk my exam! Hehehe! Was able to do every question but I'm sure there're mistakes here and there. :[ Anyway, shall not brood over it alr since its over :D tmr onwards: self declare holidays! Hohoho! Party time! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment