Sunday, April 25, 2010

Here,

Random browse. Love this song badly :) Wanna share. Hehehe. Enjoy!






Yeap! Its weekend again. Love to see/hear Saturday and Sunday! :D Time to relax and have fun out to max. Hehehe.



Just wanna wish C.Xueting a HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY!

Th cake looks chocolatey but then not sweet, kinda bitter. Nice!

Hope you enjoy yourself to th max. (:


What i wanted to tell you are all in th card. <3 those words are my heartfelt words. I treasure th 5mths with you alot in jy. And you're a interesting girl. Alot of th places that you've brought me are all my first time thr (: Like Mind Cafe, Mr Curry, MOF, Melacca, Just Acia and lots more that i can mention. Your polaroid is also 1 cam that i admire. Haha! Coolness girl. Plus, shimin they all are incredible peeps. Envy much. Don't stop, con't to bring me to all interesting place! Haha. Once again, happy birthday to you.

Messages are inside these cards. I'm 1! :D


On saturday, went to celebrate Chee's birthday :) 4plus were to be at Sentosa but i was late. They went to USS to take pictures. Heh. So, i meet them 8pm at Marina. Had Mr Curry! Woo~ Th curry was HOT thou. But Yummy! Hah.




Then cake cutting. After dinner went esplanade to chill. Pics,




LOL

Hope you enjoy your day! Hehehe <3


 
After chill, went Fullerton's hotel washroom. F! That hotel super chio can?! Th caucasian there super C-H-I-O! *Jaws drop* Stun. Hahaha! The washroom is super grand also lor! Wahhh! Ask me stay in th toilet forever also can lur. ;) Hmm.Around 11.45pm, mrt-ed home. Saw K7 and miaoqian in mrt. Train home tgt. Haha! Chatted on phone with one joker! Hahaha! Laugh like mad lor. And com till 6 in th mornin and KO. Woke at 4. Chatting in msn right now, going to my mom's house later. Yay! I'm gonna see my mom. Miss her effing much. CIAO.

No comments:

Post a Comment