Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Phew! I'm super exhausted! :O Should i blog? :s

I'm lazy anyways :) I miss home. I was away these 3 days to stay at Fren's house. Tue after school i straight went home and nap. Was super exhauted can, energy drained! Staying over at her house was fun but torturing cause wasn't able to sleep properly :) Around 4pm, Irene came over. Stun! She suddenly called. Hah!




Bused to East Point and had Ljs (: for dinner. Then Ntuc-ed and bought maggie mee and ice cream for supper. Lol! Homed and movied! Had been watching haunted films with them over th nights. Zz. Here th pic of how comfortable Fren's bed is.


Moo sleep till super shiok lor. I love Fren's bed also. Super comfy can! Haha. How i wish i have beds like her. Here are what we were doing on mon ;) I was playing my lovely lappy while th others were playing poker :D




Tue, i went to school. My girls wanted to go vivo and have our group photo taken for our Tourism project. Then they brought along their props and their shopping dress :) but Geok and I didn't go so we took our pic in school. Look at Maisy's shoe. Cool eh ;) Haha!


Wed i skipped taxation and accounting, was super tired and FLU attcked me -.-! Keep sneezing like hell. Hate this feeling, maybe not enf sleep :O then nap till 7pm. Fred's sick, he was so hot (fever). Goodness :s went to simei's coffeeshop for dinner. Yummy! And nice environment. Woots! :) Homed and went for sauna. Stayed till 2330, after watch Moments of Truth that incredible show, 168 homed. Hah! K la. Shall end here. Tmr's thurs, lesson till 2pm! Sian. So tired now. Shall get back to my normal sleeping time soon if not i'll really do badly in school! :s Bed now. Ciao~ 


I miss mahjong and basketball. Bird, Ming and Shun ask me back for basketball. Will be back for training next week onwards :) Bird jio for movie but wasn't able to make it. When movie again? Lol. Sigh, shall i go back for band prac? Sorry guys, I know I've created alot of troubles for you. But thankyou and sorry :/ Changed my blog songs. Enjoy~

No comments:

Post a Comment