Friday, April 23, 2010

Mornin everyone (: I'm awake. Hoho! Pon school today. Tue-thurs i went to school. Till yst took some photos of this bitch. So sickening -.-

Left (taken by me) Right (taken by Bee)

Sick of her class. She's so rude and have no respect for her student! :O how can teacher be late for class and make them wait outside? With no explanation and Mr Ng was so kind to open th class room for us! And, when we ask for explanation from her, she replied: "I don't have to report to you right? I only have to report to my boss!" Wth. -'- Eff her. Can also pronounce Fely's and Maisy's name wrongly or she did it on purpose?! Zz. Haha! Anw, i think my clique's gonna make everyday hard for her. :s Ops.

In her class too bored so, pics of my module (:

Th Bitch module. TAX! But kinda interesting.

She's at this topic,

Other modules,

EPD. Tourism! An overseas project/module :D Yipee!


Anyways, we're not bothered with her lesson. Haha! See,

Lynn is forever so hardworking :D and fely, haha! Hp. Bee is busy with her letter.



After school, bused home with Bee. Alighted from 168 saw 913! So i ran, then saw Kor & Shun on bus! HAHA! So coincidental, they went for job interview. So happy to see them lor! :D Then they say they haven't eat so ask me along to have lunch at Blk 19. While walking to Blk 19, Shun say wanna play mahjong -.- so they order takeaway to my house. Lol!


Played 3 leg mahjong. Shun want Suo Ji, I want Wan Zi so we eliminated Tong Ji! Haha :D

Anw, was a short play (: Cause i'm tired. Ton on wed then went to school yst. Super shag :/ then they still ask for mahjong. So i merely didn't sleep for 36hours! -.- coolness. They left at 7pm. I com till 10pm cause i was at msn sending songs to Cedric. Lol! Sorry i didn't reply all at msn. I was very tired so i went to sleep halfway :s psps! Pon school today also. Liyun, Fren and Bun is over at my house now! MAHJONG! Woo~ Going off now! CIAO :D

No comments:

Post a Comment