Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Hi. Currently at Sam's house :)

Doesn't have much to blog, mon - fri am usually studying maybe after school will meet up with mom & aunt, Sam, friends and blk 8 khakis. Sat & sun I'm so busy working -.- I'm so tired. No time for com ley :( shag max. I'm so lazy to upload pictures.

Every working days will lunch with shimin and co :) sometimes my friends will come down to find me :) haha. This job is so tiring have to stand 12 hrs man. So looking forward to xmas! Wanna celeb with my lovely friends! Oh ya, 7th dec which is today just wanna wish a HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my dad. Stay happy and don't always quarrel. Ok done, twitter have good quotes! Glad I created twitter if not I would've missed alot of life experience :) k gtg. Bye!

P/s: The stupid neither forgive nor forget. The naive forgive and forget. The wise forgive but do not forget. Forgiveness does not change the past, but it does enlarge the future. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment