Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Hi, currently playing with my iPhone's application. iPhone is a great accompany tho, those who're considering normal hp to iPhone, I encourage you to buy iPhone. Ha ha. It's just so amazing, application-many. Heard that iPhone 5 is coming out mid next year. Hm, iPhone non stop -.- was discussing with girlfriends about iPhone and thought of advanced technology, there'll be a foldable one. Ha ha. We think too much ...

Conti from last week, last tue I reach home, packed and changed, went over to mom's house to stay. Dad's house sometimes makes me reeled back unhappy memories so I'd rather make myself happier by gg back to mom's house. I hate that feeling, I brought my com along too hee. Wed school as per normal, till 5pm and homed with Routing. Aunt bought back dinner and com till late, coma. School on thurs till 2, in between break, played Ping Pong with Nat & co. lol. Didn't know when Simei started this idea?! :)

A good exercise tho, fun (Y)
 Routing's our photographer. Hahaha
 No rule Ping Pong (Y) HAHAHA.

A crazy Ping Pong game really, we hit the ball high & low w/out the table. LOL! Class till 2pm and homed aftermath, aunt's at home. Waited for Sam after his band prac, Sam's dad came to fetch me back. He he. Ate supper with his family. Since the day I got together with Samuel, he keep bringing me to eat. I'm 10 time fatter now. Lol. Next morning, didn't go to school. Yay! But Sam gave a black face :O slept awhile more as he needs to go JB with friends so he woke me up and ask me prepare breakfast with him. End up I cook egg only the rest he do. Hahaha.


My fav hotdogs, red bean, chicken soup, eggs and milo. Quite a heavy breakfast but we also didn't finish. The rest keep in fridge, first time I knew that chicken soup open up is like Toufu. LOL! o.O he went JB and I went hom afterthat. Changed and prepare, Liyun came to Khatib to meet me as I was late, headed to Bugis to shop! Wheees, as heard from Shirin about this, I bought their Bubble tea to try! :D


我爱台妹! It just tasted so great he he. I love their pearl man ;) next time I'm gonna try the fries and mee sua as recommended by Esther <3 he he. Went home, diarrhoea! Prepare and changed, headed to Tiong to meet Xt & co. kor came afterthat. FleshImp & G-Factory event.
Reached @ 9 so went over another blk to have roti prata. Aha.



Velvet & Zouk is damn cui. I dislike Trance & Electro. Unless your someone into Trance or Techno then you'll like Zouk. I wanna go into Phuture 1 day ;) haha. But Zouk really damn cui. I guessed no one enjoyed too. I swear I won't go to Zouk again. Aha, homed at 4 with ah kor. :) 4.30am I slept, 8.30 alarmed but I couldn't wake so I 9.30am then wake. 9.30 need to reach work but I reached at 11. Haha. Stand like a stone but I love today. Time passed so fast today tho I'm tired. Bee Sian came to find us for lunch at 2 but she came at 12.40 :D
Lunched at Mos Burger with Bee Sian and Wenli. Met Wenli in 3rd floor toilet. Aha, damn cool!
Bee's iPhone externa; charger. Ahhh, damn! (Y) I love her iPhone pouch! But damn ex -.-

Back to workplace @ 3, some incident happened where a lil boy hit his head onto my shelf then sent to hospital, poor boy :( then sales rep came down to organize stuffs heng ah, heng I was there phew. Haha. Then Liyun sent me a text saying Frenda and her are comin to find me! I was O.O shocked! Haha.

So sweet of Liyun, she bought me a brewing tea! Awww *heartmelts <3

4pm, headed to Yoshinoya as ah fren haven't had her lunch. Lol. Then liyun left at ard 5.30 to meet her boyf :D thanks for making your time down to find me. <3
Presenting our Chio Bu ah fren ^^ ~ Heh.
<3's

And Sam came to fetch me home aftermath, went back his crib as his mom said that she wanted to cook curry for us. Omg, damn shiok. Once reach home got curry eat! Shiok ah. Hah! And his mom's cooking skill (Y) woohoo. Hahaha. Slept at 12 plus cause damn tired bth. Woke up at 9am, prepared, breakfast @ express reach workplace at 11am AGAIN. Lol, then received a text from manager cause customer finding stock :O heng ah, just on time! Lunched with Wenli & Shimin :D walk around taka with shimin look for handsome guys then go toilet sit sit and homed :D went Khatib pack shirt and cab back daddy's house :D mon school as usual from 1-5pm. Look, bro bought this home. Damn cute smaller than your thumb, ha ha.


Till late night, felt damn unhappy :O damn it Cb. But I still have to wish happy anniv to us :) School from 10-2pm, homed changed and to Np for Wendy's and Movie, the next 3 days.

*lose who you are to save who you love. I wish I could also find a man like him, a guy who loves his family so much. Almost cried when the Dad bid him Goodbye tho their r/s aren't that good :'(
Rated: 4/5! *** cause some parts they dragged.

Homed aftermath :D nights now. Going to bed, he he.

No comments:

Post a Comment