Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sigh. Life suck ttm, smtm I just feel myself on the verge of breaking down :/ I didn't go to school today. I had alr changed into my uniform. Sitting on my bed staring blankly at my book shelf. I have no mood to go to school. From 11.30pm, I stared till 12.30 then on my com and I decided not to go to school. My dad came in and started his nag. I'm disappointed in myself too. But I think I'm having some kinda pressure. People gave me encouragement and motivation but I tends to neglect it. Time flies but how I wish its already 2011, March 20th now. Just hope that I could just score an average and enter poly. :(


K, shall stop all my emo shit here :| hm, last thurs meet Sam. Initially to meet his Senior to buy his Trumpet, he offered Sam at a good price (Y) including cases and etc. But he cancelled it and will be meeting next wed. So Sam went bball with his friends and I went running with Munching. Lol. After run, we chatted from 8.30-9.45pm till Irene end work we still chatting then Irene join in awhile. And I left. I gg back Yishun then coincidentally, happen to meet Samuel! Since tmr gg to his cousin's BBQ, went over. LOL!

I was tired so we slept early, and woke up at 11.15am O.O and 3 lil mischievous reach alr. Munhong, Munlok and my dear Munsheng :) haha. Damn cool, their English is just so fluent! But smtm communicating with them is kinda hard cause they speak fast and too fluent. Lol! They were having their Koko crunch breakfast. And my dear Munsheng and Munhong is just computer. Haha.

Munlok, Munsheng and Munhong :)
 Whenever Munsheng is here, the house will be like upside down. LOL

 Ard 12plus, Sam went to cook Yong Tau Foo. Wa, sibei nice ;) haha. The soup damn shiok. Then his mom also ask to cook Prawn egg and Sam cook. Not bad ah Sam, he knows how to cook. Had these for lunch with Jacky, Sam, and the lil 3. Headache! They are so fussy for food. Munsheng and Munhong don't like eggs, fishball, fishcakes, taupok and blah. They just eat white rice with soup =.=!! Bobian for Munlok cause he don't like soup also, Jacky then brought him down to Mac for his lunch. Lol.




 After lunch, cause Sam had dl movies in his iPhone 4, then watch Survival of the dead and Pelham 123, but Pelham 123 watch till half, I'm damn tired. I went to sleep while Munsheng is quietly playing his com. Damn cute! Hahaha. Slept an hour or so, Sam's mom came home. Sam's uncle came into the room to repair the fan. Then his cousin came too. She's like a mix but she isn't. She'll be damn pretty next time. Lol. After they ALL left then watch my Pelham 123. Till it ends, prepare and Sam's father drove the whole family to Wendy's birthday. :)


Whoa ~ The food damn (Y) other than this still got deserts, and BBQ-ing. BBQ food and of course my FAV otahs! Even nuggets and seaweed chicken can be BBQ now I know ;) heh.

AND the chalet is damn pretty can?! Bigger than Aloha la. Its at Changi, but I don't know wher. Lol.
 Nice. her friends did for her one. ;)

 Omg, I look damn cui ~ I rush in from the BBQ pit! Hahaha!
 So coincidental. Guess who I saw?! Zhi Xian! Hahaha. Saw that?! Lol.
Where you looking at?! -.-

And I mj with Sam's family! Hahaha. Damn epic. His dad "Zha Hu" leh. Hahaha! Epic fail man!
Ard 11plus we left, Sam's dad drove me home. Mom's house.

Com till 3 and went to bed. Insomnia till 5 then fall asleep. Mom then woke me up at 9am and because of the noise I woke up. She bought Roti Prata home! Yay, breakfast. Since long I could wake up so early for breakfast. Haha. Then com awhile, let my bro watch "The Last Song" and he actually cried, cried till his whole hand all tears! HAHAHA! But I had alr fallen asleep. Knew he would cry! Lol. Then he went arcade. Woke up at 5plus, com awhile till 8, aunt called and told me to head down to NP quick. I thought what, she told me she will get my my birthday present! ;) hehehe.

Yes, I wanted a FCUK watch as my birthday present. :)

Yes and monday today, aunt, mom, bro and I will be celebrating my advanced birthday. Mom will be treating me to a feast at 156 tonight. Hehehe! She also gave me $100 for my birthday :D Thanks mom. :) more pictures to be uploaded. 

No comments:

Post a Comment