Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Hi. Its already a week since I last blog! (: life's been hectic caz I don't know which house I should moved to as I keep changing places to stay and my stuffs are everywhere! Smtm, I have to travel here and there for my stuffs -.- and waste my travel fares caz I'm so lazy to travel by mrt and buses, I cab! Argh. I should stop spending and save $!

Alright, back to post! Last tuesday I slept till 4pm. Woke up and rot at home as I'm too tired to go anywhere. Just download movies at funshion and watch till daybreak. Then slept till 5pm, com awhile and headed down to Clarke Quay for Ladies Night with girlfriends! But Frenda and I have no mood for clubbing already. That night, my mind was just Mcdonalds Mcdonalds & MCDONALDS =.= I'm too hungry for anything.



Met Power and co. in Rebel and Caihua and girl. I really have no mood in the club, Frenda and I left at 2.30am and headed to Mac. Saw Adel and Billy at Mac! They didn't tell us they were gg to Mac lucky I saw them. Haha :)

Frenda ate DOUBLE QUARTER POUNDER -.-
Billy ordered HAPPY MEAL -.- LOL!

4am, Seven and clique came out and find us :D After eating, we created this! Haha.




Prawn, Huichen, Seven and I waited for 1st train cause I'm damn awake. Hah! Back at my mom's house at 8am! Com till 9plus and went to bed :) Slept till 5pm and wake up com! ~ so tired.

Com till 9am in the morning and back to sleep, slept till 5pm woke up and com again?! Hahah. Was staying at Yishun, I'm so lazy to go back to Woodlands so I rot at mom's house. Initially mad ask for mj and Lim asked for movie, all reject! :) ps ah. I'm too lazy ~ Went running at night at the park and watched The Last Song! Omg, I teared for this movie. Its so touching :( and also Titanic ii. Nice show tho. And coma.


And, this is what I always do when I com, I logged in and ... Tada! I love it cause I wouldn't be bored over com! Hehehe. Love my friends! :D

Till night meet ahbun for running :D at wdl stadium! Hehehe. Bun is so funny, after run she felt nauseous & she went to the gents but she didn't even notice until the guards went in -.- LOL. Lucky there's no guys inside. After running went back Yishun with ahbun and I walked back home. Mad texted me and asked to meet cause she near my place, met her & planned for her birthday tmr ~ hehehe. Chatted till 11plus, they almost psycho-ed me to mj! But I didn't, phew. I still have strong mentality uh ~ HAHA!

Next day woke up at 5pm, com awhile and prepared, meet bun 730 at Yishun mrt :) headed to mad's house for her birthday celebration!!

HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY GIRL! :)


When I reached, Mc and Chan had already reached. They were so funny, waiting for me to be there! Hahah. Then started to steamboat! Nice ~ Yummy yummy! Hehehe. There's curry also!

Group photo ~ :D

Then, cake cutting ~ :)
The Ice Cream cake! Its so yummy!! :D

Afterthat Irene camed :D hahah. Haven't seen here since Fren's birthday ~

And, Chan & Mc is leaving. Faster grab my chance to take pic with Mc caz she always don't take pics one. ;D Forced! HAHAHA!


Afterthat mj. I managed to psycho Bun and Irene to acc me! HAHAHA! (Y)
The mahjong tiles look like agar agar? Or Cai Yan? LOL! Style max.

Mahjong till 4.45am, we left. Irene wants to go NTUC and shop for her food. We accompanied her :)

The 5am supermarket belongs to us! MUHAHAHA! -.-

Acc Bun for her first train at 5.28am :) and I waited for my first bus at Admiralty, chit chat with Samuel and back to aunt's house! (Y) her house is so cooling! I like it. Hehehe. Homed at 7am but insomnia till 9am. In between the 2 hours, I chatted with Qiu, Lim and Wei Siang ah kor. Was about my birthday! Haha. And they agreed! YES! This year's birthday is what I'm looking forward to most! :)

Slept at 9am and texted liyun to wake me up at 12nn in case I couldn't wake up and she call me immediate at 12! =.= I thought I could sleep abit longer but ... At least I still manage to wake up! Met 2.30pm at Wdl mrt. -> to Mind Cafe! :D

That girl on the left, Liyun. Adorable eh? ^^,

We reached at 3.30pm, Fren could only reach at 4plus so we decided to go to Aston's for lunch first :)

Mine :D
Liyun's :D
Bun's :D

Then Frenda came and we headed to Mind Cafe. Hm, we passed by SOTA too. Its such a beautiful place, I think its a new renovated private school for those who love Arts! Nice ~

Was having a crazy time inside la ~ Laugh die me alr! Hahaha. Those funny moments ~
And he keep help us! Lol. We're blur in every games! Hahaha.
This 2 card games made us go CRAZYY ~
Bun's face! HAHAHA (Y)
Sweet sweet girls ~ <3

Played from 5-7pm and we decided to go to SOTA and take pictures ~

On the way ...


Ard 8, we went off. Fren headed to Bugis to meet her love for Steamboat while Bun, Liyun and I headed home :) while in the mrt there are this 2 sickening guys keep looking at us! -'- like they're from SP don't know what sports guys ~ Keep looking and looking. Nb! Shit them! :@ lucky I alight at Yck to find Samuel ~ :) Com awhile and went to bathe. His whole family at home including his aunt and granny too! Hahaha. Too cute too cute. His whole family is damn epic one la ~ love the warmth there! :)


Er, but I didn't realised what I did to his hand until he showed me. Some was weeks/months ago ~ But when he showed me then I knew how powerful my bite force is. =.= LOL. He's my dearest boy la, love him to the max. :) don't just be my boyfriend. Be my bestfriend too ;) Alright! 12plus am went down for supper cause I'm damn hungry. ~''~


Then watch movie with his whole family ~ LOL! His dad too but 2 diff tv 2 diff movies ~ Korean and HK movies, then com awhile and I went to bed first. Sam cam in the room and DOTA! Nb, wake me up. He slept at 4 and I insomnia till 6plus. Slept till 12 plus and Sam woke me up! @#$% argh! I'm so damn tired luh. Com and movied till 4am, I left for Sbw CSC's 5 on 5 tournament. 5pm at Blk 206 Rc.


When I reached, just in time the bus came and we set off to Jurong Sports and Recreation centre! :D We reached early and Yinmu, Lim and I were just too hungry and we went for dinner and Blk 900 plus. Then till about 8 plus the match started and we slowly strolled back and watch :D They have to submit their IC fr the match and TADA ~ So adorable man! ;D

*Sorry, photos here are cropped to prevent Identity dislosure.

Lim and Kandy

Potatoe and Dq
Yao & Shun

The scorers.

Match starting soon :) Jy!
SBW CSC huat ar ~
On the move ~


Match ended at 9 ~ while waiting for bus to come, we watched other competitions at other halls :) haas. Nice game ~ but we lost :< sian. But you all had given your best alr la :) good effort! Then back to Blk 206, we went 211 for supper :) hahah. Yao and Belinda left first, I went off when 903 came. Back to mom's house. Com till 6am and woke up at 5pm. Com till now! LOL! Rotting life, I'm just so lazy to go out when mad texted me just now for Mj and Sheesha! I rejected! Damn me =.= Nvm, tmr will be a busy day ~ Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment