Thursday, September 9, 2010

I'm bored and feel like updating my lil blog here :)

At Sam's house now, wanted to study but end up procrastinating -.- just couldn't leave the com alone -'- Was stalking ppl in facebook (that's what I always do, that's why I can com non stop -.-) and saw this,

Perfect Boyfriend doesn't drink, doesn't smoke, doesn't cheat on his girlfiriend and ... they doesn't exist.

Haha. Quite true :)

I'm just tired. I don't even trust myself, why should I trust other ppl? So, stop asking why ppl.
I know clearly myself. Since I've chosen this path, I'm willing to bear the consequences with no regrets :)


Thanks for the encouragements, motivations and everything you all have done for me. :) tyvm.
For now, I shall study hard and not bother bout anything. Movies or Mj? Nah, STUDY ahbee :D shall stop here. Ciao

2 comments: