Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Hi ppl! Updating my lil space here. Last few weeks were just so busy caz I keep mugging and mugging for past 3 day's exam. And, finally its over.

Con't from 2nd prev post. Monday to Wednesday I went to school and I'm sucha good student. Strength of the class is only 14 and I went too. Just to catch up with studies, can't believe eh?! I can't believe it myself too. Monday after school meet Sam, dinnered and homed.


Don't intend to go to school on wed but I went too :/ caz Ms Lee say I must go. 10am left school caz TPD cancelled. Slept till 5pm, com and went over to Sam's crib and overnight for 3 nights.

Wed night mug till 1am, com and slept. Thurs whole day stay at home and mug ah! Sam went to work. Ate dinner with his mom! Feel so awkward hahaha! Then his dad came home, chit chat session lo :) Next day, his parent did spring cleaning?! Lol. They were packing shelves and they showed me Sam's and Jacky's baby photo! HAHAHA! Ohmygod, they're damn adorable! (Y) woots. At night, Sam's dad drove whole family to Bedok 85 for supper! :D after supper we drove off to the airport at 2.30am, waited for Jacky till 3,


Btw, it's Sam's father birthday too.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNCLE! Hope you stay humorous and funny as ever!


Feel like drinking Starbucks. So, we headed to starbucks for Java chips! :D niceee ~ and back home. Rest till 6am, com till 8.30am and slept. Hehehe. Slept till 1pm, woke up by Sam -.- caz Sam's couzie are here! :) btw, not mischievous, is damn mischievous! Lol. Like a havoc. Here,


Mun Lok on the far left (*MOST MISCHIEVOUS ONE!) Bth ~ followed by my BELOVED Mun Sheng (Love this boy the most!) He's just damn cute and handsome la, he's got a dimple on his cheek! Aww! :D and Mun Hong! Mun Sheng and Mun Hong are more easy to get along with. BUT ONE THING, THEY ARE SUPER FLUENT IN THEIR ENGLISH! They don't even know how to read or write chinese! Even their names!?! Hahaha! Damn cool la. I want their slang! *Jealous* late noon, Sam's dad, Sam and I ate the puffs Jacky brought back from Taiwan! (Y) Yummy!


See, my beloved boy. Ohmygod, I'm so crazy over him :D heeeh.

Com awhile, 8pm went out to watch Kickass! (Y) Bagus. Nice show but very comical -.- Sam's mom rent one. Hahaha! His mom damn IN la! She even watch Bounty Hunter and alot of English movie! I think my mom can't even understands! Hahaha! ^^ Lucky the 3 mischievous went down for haircut and I can watch peacefully. :)


Till 10pm, the 3 came back and I'm leaving alr! :( I'll miss Mun Sheng. Mun Sheng is so cute luh, he came to say goodbye to me! :$ Aww! So happy! :D hahaha. Love die him <3 hope can see them again! Sam sent me home aftermath. Aunt called and coincidentally we reached wdl too. Aunt wanna eat so Sam, aunt and I went over to 136 for supper :D damn full afterthat. Homed.

Next day, Sam came over to find me caz I said I wanna buy things at cwp. He came to acc me luh :) met him 7 after his work, went Mila then Cotton On, saw my watch. What brand should I buy?! :(  Emporio Armani, Fcuk, Guess, Fossils or DKNY? Give me ideas luh :) had our dinner at LJS, ard 9, went over to Ntuc to shop. Lol! Love shopping at Ntucs and cold storage, don't know why but I just love it. Haha! Then Sam acc me homed.

EXAMS HERE.

So apparently I ain't studying on sunday yet I can still shop. Like a shit! Hahaha. But pass 2 weeks I've been mugging for Monday's paper! Today's my acc paper! Wish me luck yea! Woke at 10am to recap again, exam from 3-5.30pm homed. Initially Ju jioed for dinner at her house to cook for Niao ren but I haven't study for tmr's Tourism exam. So I rejected. Meet bro at 6.15 at cwp for dinner. Went popular to buy his Art Knife and materials etc then off to food court for my Jap food. I'm so into Jap food recently don't know why :/ Had omelette rice with bro. Just love my bro so much! After dinner, he acc me to buy my perfume. Just trying out this brand caz I've been using Lancome's Miracle for awhile. But this one smells nice too :)


Homed at 9pm. Woohoo ~ com till 10pm. Time to revise for my Toursim!! Studied from 10pm-2am! Gosh, dad acc me till I study finish. My dad's like a changed person! I like it :) he explained to me like a teacher about aircrafts! Haha. Cool max! Wanted to sleep at 2, but I just couldn't fell asleep so com till 5am and went to bed. Exam from 11am-1pm! Tourism was alright, can do. Haha! Homed! Had takeaway sushi for lunch.

Met Sam 5.30pm for shopping, but ended up I prepare till 6pm -.- ps luh. z! Off to Orchard Ion, planning to get my River Island bag but sold out alr! WALAO EH. Damn pissed ;< grr! Nvm, I gave up the bag alr! Shop around, went Burshka and Sam got a top, off to Fareast, shop ard, bought finger food, then bubbletea, went cine caz Sam wanted to watch Resident evil, timing don't tally so aborted the idea. Then off to CK Tangs basement and bought Yoghurt :D and off to 313.



BFF and Yoguru ~ :D

Off to 313, went New look and bought over 100plus! z I suck I know. -.- get pay and pamper myself! Lol.


And homed :D tired day man! Not enf sleep but yet I can shop like nobody's business. Lol. But I feel damn energetic when I'm shopping-ing! Haha! I still wanna shop! Not enf!! Com till 1am and went to bed.

Next day, almost overslept lucky I'm clever enf to ask dad to call me at 6.30am! Yes, he did too! He even bought breakfast for me and brother! Loves :D but I still was late for 15mins for exam caz 168 damn pack! Still, managed to complete on time, earlier too. Left and met Sam again! Hahaha! Met Sam at 2pm, went for his haircut, lunched and watch his favvvvv Resident Evil!

Rated: 4.5/5

Woohoo! Nice movie, spend $ go in scare yourself. I was shocked by the movie 3 times! ;< roar. After movie, acc Sam to change money! He's gg to Thailand for vacation! Hah. Envy :O and homed. Really bth, once homed, jitao fall asleep! Tired tired. Sleep till 8pm, woke up Sam prepared dinner. He knows how to cook! Like a nice! (Y) heh. Had "Ma po" Otah too! Taste damn nice la! (Y) Whees ~ com till 11.30, Kor called and chatted till I went off! :D miss him la.

Tmr will be meeting Sam too :) his mom ask to join for dinner tmr! Woohoo. Near chomp chomp there for satay! ;D hehehe. Now Imma homed. So tired, its 4am now! Feel so shag, I think its time for me to sleep alr! Lol. Will be sleeping till late noon lo! Yayness! Btw, just realised my whole post these 2 weeks is all Samuel! Hahaha! K la, I'm tired! Shall update soon. Nights world! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment