Monday, August 2, 2010

Hi people. :) am so tired lately. I'm sick, went to doctor and gave me 2 days mc. Quite serious, got fever, cough, flu and sore throat and my sound is so damn sexy now laa :$ hahaha.


And hey, I pass by Fely's blog and heard this song. Its nice, listen! ;) Go on.



Nice eh? Hehehe.

Let's con't from where I stopped. On tue school as per normal, then wed and thurs I was on MC. Wed went doc with aunt, kor came to find me later in the afternoon at 1, lunch with him at 136 then to my house for com and tv. Haha! Was great catching up with him and visiting me while I was sick. Hehe :) then he left at 3.30, and I went to sleep. Maybe caz of the medicine I was SO DAMN TIRED! Wake up, take medicine and back to sleep again -.- I woke up thurs morning at 11 then com lor. Then at night Metro sales, went to find aunt with Samuel then bought my lingerie! YES! :D hahaha! Was so pack la, that sales is for metro members only. Got alot of things la ;D hehehe. Thurs and fri school as usual.

Fri after school rushed back to Wdl to meet Bun to get my FREE YOG preview opening tickets! Thanks Ah Bun so damn much la. Frenda couldn't find extra tics for me, I was so disappointed but Bun suddenly text me on wed telling me she got 3 extra tics! I was so ecstactic can!? Lol. It was a great night tho! Love it. I went with Samuel and Bro. Wanted to meet Pek and Fren but they're both so busyyyy! So I went off first to have my dinner, effing hungry ;D Here,

Tics to enter! <3
The view, its incredible. :)
Our sickening faces! HAHAHA
Hm, the performances looks so like national day. Lol, was fun and cooling tho
Greece was th country who started Olympic, so it came out first ;)



After the show ended, headed to Promenade and train back home. Bro went Yishun while Sam send me home. Before that went 136 to eat, effing famish. Lol

Homed at 12! Tired, com and coma ~ LOL.

Woke up next day at 2 plus? Initially aunt ask me to help her work for fri sat and sun but last min she told me no need alr. So I was damn free lor. -.- Haha. But Lim called and ask me down for Belinda's Birthday Party! Hehehe. Went to Kor's house to celeb! There's steamboat, my favvvv HOTDOGS O.O!! & fishcakes, I ate finish all the hotdogs! HAHA together with shun! TADA~

HAPPY 14th BIRTHDAY TO YOU! Kow's wifey. Hehehe!

Look, I'm chatting with Lim till so happily! LOL He's mad!

Haha! Aftermath, Kor sent us home at 1plus am :) They wanted to ton. But I'm too tired, so I went home and sleep! :) woke up next day in the afternoon.


Initially there's Bun's BBQ today but due to her YOG rehearsals, we postpon it to YOG holidays :) so plan changed, went over to Samuel's house lor. His mom was so sweet la, thanks auntie. Due to my sexy voice and cough, his mom brewed chinese herbal medicine for me, tho its bitter but it smells great la. Drank to bowl cause Samuel sabotage me to drink -.- his family is damn hilarious la. He's got a cute granny, humorous dad, pretty & kind mom and a handsome brother! Their life is so dramatic, how I wish I could have a family like his, full of laughter at home! While watching drama in the living room, they laugh like mad! But I can feel the warmth! :) Com till late, have exams on tmr so Sam sent me home early.


Went Admiralty buy my milk and his fries then 913 homed. Maggie with him and he went home. A last minute revision? Cause I've been playing like mad with no revision yet I still don't bother. How great!? Haha. Revision from 12-2am, com till 3, phone with Sam till 4 and slept. Loool! Woke up at 9 and school! Exam was fine tho, but 2nd question flung max! :p after school, homed. Com and prepare and meet Samuel to Bugis shopping. Plan today was to go flyer, in the end he forgotten to bring his tic so we postpon to thurs! RMB to bring your tics ah! <3 great day spent with him again. Hehehe.


Saw Dion and co. btw. O.O! Haha! & trained to cwp wanted to catch SALT that movie but haven't out. And all other show timing doesn't fit our time. So, he walked me home. And stayed awhile and left to meet his friends :) I'm now here blogging! Its late alr, I'm so tired. Ate my medicine and feels so tireddd :( Shall stop here! Stay tune :) ciao ~

Sometimes, I really don't understand myself. I think alot till all negative thoughts comes out!? Z. Am I wrong? Shall I trust my feeling or emotions? I don't know. But I'm satisfy with the life I'm having now. I wanna grad and be free. I hate school :o I really treasure my friends alot. I hope you all do too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment