Friday, August 6, 2010

Greetings :) currently at Samuel's house. Too free here so I decided to blog to waste time.Btw, my lappy's down :[ have to wait till tue then I can send it for repair :'< sob. I need a com to live!! :'<

On tue, I overslept so I didn't go to school. Went over to aunt house and play com at 2pm. Then com whole day, till night aunt told me I'll be working from next week onwards. :D yay, that'll means I'll have some extra income to spend next month. Quite looking forward to nexr month too cause of Fren's chalet, Bird's and Sam's birthday <3 hahaha.

Wed I went to school from 9-4pm, after school met Fion and Ah Fren at cafe one, ate and mrt-ed to Redhill to acc ah fren to collect her YOG uniform and stuffs. Was so tired, while she's queuing, I fell asleep on the table. Lol! Then train back to wdl, we changed and met Liyun at cwp mrt, train to NYP, WHOOSH! Bun's surprise birthday party! I bet she's shocked ;D so great to celeb her surprise birthday party with her. :) tho a mini one. Hehehe. Peektures ~

Happy 21st birthday ah bun. <3


About 10 plus, left NYP and trained back to wdl. Bun and her sis left at Yishun. So we went cwp to find Daisy. Lol. Disturb her ~ hahaha. Went outside cwp and slack awhile, with them 3.



Next day, I woke up at 12 plus or 1 I think. That means I sleep till no school for me -.- LOL. No hope already ... cause school ends at 2pm today. So meet Sam tonight for flyer! Woots ~ Cause we got free flyer tickets from the BIG WALK event, valid till sept 30! :D Meet him 6plus then off to flyerrrrr <3 Its my first time to the flyer & I'm friggin excited ;D


Look how tired he is, LOL :(




Hm, 30mins ride but it was fast. Like faster than 30mins?! Lol. The magnificent view was great! <3 hope I can go 1 more time! ;D And went back Sam's crib :) watch Avartar with his parent cause I haven't watch. His mom is damn cute la ;D And his dad and granny while watching. Bth, couldn/t stop laughing! But, Avartar's a great movie, enjoy it very muchhhh <3 hehehe. And today, this boy made breakfast again! :D HOTDOGS for breakfast, cheese hotdogs and chicken one and together we watch DRUMLINE. COOLNESS LA! That movie was awesome!!! Went out bought some snacks and now com! Dinner-ed! ;) and he sent me home. <3


Insomnia till 4am, slept and woke up at 2. Lim called and say he's gonna die of boredom at home and ask me to wake up and prepare and meet him! So prepared with my tired eyes, met 3.30pm under my blk tgt with Bin and Qiu :) went cwp to shop. Cwp Charles & Keith doesn't have the heels I saw in City Hall and Marina Sq :( I need more HEELS! I need to shoppppp :[ then lunch at Horizon & popular for my stuffs. Got stuffs I wanted, shop ard cwp then 7pm, homed :D prepared and meet my boy 8.15 at Yck. Now I got his com to revive me!! If not I feel like dying w/out COMPUTER :'< sob!! Btw. Samuel dl-ed games in his PSP for me! Hehehe, I'm gg to psp now! Ciao :D

No comments:

Post a Comment