Tuesday, March 30, 2010

EDITED!

Hello! Hehehe

As you know i was SICK last 2 days! ROAR :@ th feeling was EFFING YUCKZXC! Anyways, i'm glad that so many ppl cared about me :D Was damn happy you know! Effing :) I vomitted 1 time and had th runs 4 times on sat. All watery shit :s and yst i had th runs 3 times, then baby bro bought fish porridge for me! So sweet of him <3 And sat, they came my house for mahjong from 3pm, i was so giddy till i sub players & rest in room. So many ppl came -.- Qiu, Hao, Shun, Bird, Ahlim, Joyce & Yong Jun. x.x Blur. Lol. Then order mac delivery :) mahjong till 10pm and ended. Zz.

Sun and Mon i stayed home whole day to rest :'( never even touch com. *Clap* waseh! :)
Father was so kind. He called and sent me to clinic you know. Hehehe, love you dad. For so long :)



Thanks Adam and Naz, I know I didn't cherish my chance, I lose it, I gave up, i lost. I made empty promises. I know even SORRY don't mean anyt alr. I .. I .. I suck. Sorry to ALL :) You all are trying to help me yet I don't even bother. But i have my reasons thou you all may think its not reasonable. All th best for MUSE & NBC :( I will regret i know. But, SORRY! Am really SORRY! :'(


.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Tuesday;

HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY TO LZB aka LING SUCHEN :D


Yes, my sec sch friends in Jurong :D Met Shimin and co. at Kallang Leisure Park at 5pm as i missed th shuttle bus -.- then i cab thr. Lol. Got my gloves and skater, find them and fun started! Guess what. ICE SKATING!! :D



And headed to Marina for MOF ( Ministry of Food) Hehehe. My first time dining thr. Anyway, whenever go out with them, i dine at outlets which i never had before. Lol! Its cool thou. :)






And off to th esplanade :D cheat chatted and chilled! Hehehe, got so lil time with this girl. And i enjoyed today very much. Hehehe,




Happy memories with them. See, friendship last. I left Juying Sec in Sec 1 June but i'm glad i'm still in contact with them till now!! 2004 to 2010?! I'm so glad i'm still able to be with you all. Hehehe, love you all to th max. Let this friendship be one that i can cherish forever :) Once again, Happy Birthday Suchen Lovely. :D




Hehehe <3 And Zixin lost 10KG!! ZOMFG! :O *Jealous* :S

No comments:

Post a Comment