Saturday, March 27, 2010

Am back to blog :D hehehe, just woke up :/

And i'm going to change a new msn :D cause my old msn is flooding with ppl! Is so irritating :O sian. Anws, wed huiyee jio for mahjong on wed :D again! Mahjong at 5pm, till 7plus, they went 136 to have dinner while i meet Fren for run. Hehehe! Ard 10pm we're back, then meet Daisy and Irene lo. Long time never meet Irene le, so :D

Slack at fitness corner lo :)

Home afterthat, for com! :D hehehe, still love my com man! <3 woots. Com till 5am!


Thurs, woke up at 3.30pm, was late for band, so i didn't go for band prac! Ops :x hmm, actually have neglected band alot =[ sorry guys, i know you all have been trying hard to persuade me. But i'm just too playful =[ esp Adam! Thanks alot :) i'll not let you down! Thanks for helping me out all this while. All those words really helps and thou i ignore you smtm :p

Then actually was meeting Fren and co at bugis also but i overslept -.- Sorry, then i texted Fren since she gg for run at night. Cancelled th bugis trip and went to her house instead :D for SAUNA!! -.- is super hot inside, everything's burning, even th coal inside is burning lo. Cause Fren go set th temp super WARM! God, i was dripping wet! Perspire like 70% water gone left 5% inside my body. -.- but was fun lah :D actually i wanted 30mins but bth cause super hot then 20mins we come out alr ^^ afterthat went for 3.2km run around her condo :D Went her house bathe then home. Whoa~ Shiok man! I want sauna again! Ehehehe ;)


Friday;
There's band :( but i didn't go. I've skipped alot of prac :( Lim's kicking me out from band! Holy shit. How?
Stayed home whole day, emo :o lol.

Sat;
Meet meet meet. Meet *** then went to find fren :D Run and Sauna again. Hehehe. Sauna so shiok :D Then Leon came to find fren for movie, good lo. Send me to 168 bus stop and home with Fredick :D shiok! I want it again and again and again! :DDDDDDDDDD tmr mahjong with hao, qiu and shun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment