Thursday, February 25, 2010

HellOo! Changed my blog songs. Hope you all love it :D heh.

I went to school on mon, tue and wed. Final exams are comin, sianzx! Have to work hard already.
Went Rebel and Zirca yesterday night with babes, which was ladies night. Lol. Super enjoy myself lur. Hah. Its my first time drinking martini with lychee. And, their bouncer were super handsome compare to PH. :p then halfway, went out to chill, bought beers, chips and instant noodles, poker and went back to Zirca and get our stuffs and homed =) some pics.


with Fely, Prescilla & Maisy babes :D
Our Bird Face -.- LOL!

Out of club! Hah~ Drank, Ate and Pokered. Lol.


Had alot of fun with them. <3


LOL. With my tired eyes at home. o.o Bamboo help me make up de. Thanks bamboo!


.........................................................
.....................................
.............
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



Com till 6am, coma ~ till 3.30pm, wake and prepare. Head to school for athletic training with Fren. I was late and she waited for me :/ thanks so much. Did 4 sets of 800metres. -.- Omg, super shag~ but i just love running, had constant timing for 3 sets as my first set is too fast already! :0 haha. Yes! And nxt thurs is our competition! Wheees~ <3 Till 7plus, Fren went home and i went for band prac, prac till 9.30pm and homed! :D *Our lecturers are treating us better and better. :)

Tmr self declare holiday! Haha~ then have to collect my passport then head to school for band. Sat, training at bedok reservoir at 8am, band prac cancelled. Then Granny's birthday celebration at night. Her 81st birthday? If i'm not wrong. Zz. Should i go? :/ Shall see again :) Msn-ing now. Goodbye! :D 





*Just love everything the way is now. Don't ever change :) i'm adapting fast. I'm gonna prac hard for my french horn, train very hard for my running comp and get back well with my parents :D

No comments:

Post a Comment