Sunday, February 28, 2010

And ... Sat i didn't go for my athletic training :( i was tired. I slept at 4am, and 6am i couldn't wake. LOL! Shit me. Con't sleeping till 3pm, mom called telling me Baby bro is comin over to meet me. For granny's 81st birthday celebration ^^ 161 to hougang and had our FEAST! Woots, YUM to the max! Then went back granny's place for cake cutting! :) some pics.

HAPPY 81st BIRTHDAY TO GRANNY! <3
*she's so skinny :(


See th middle ? All th KIDS watching Youtube stunts show, including my bro. HAHA!
Louis, Junhui, Bro, Zacholas & Erdem. Samuel, Nicholas, Mickey & Liteng wasn't there :( Only Pei Yoong went ^^ but nvm, at least i get to see her. haas.

Wanna see my dad? Th most Left ! :B

Granny & Baby Bro.                         Me Granny & Bro, i know i look nerd. BUT ... :[
Me (left) Pei Yoong (right)
She's pretty right. Capable also, she's uber clever! heh.
.
.
.
.
.

Anw, i enjoyed myelf very much though i don't get to see my dad's side rekative fortnightly but once a year is alr a satisfaction to me. Or maybe twice :) It feels good. heh.
.
.
.
.

Aftermath, Louis's father sent us home. (: Dad and co. are still there. Meet shun, qiu and binwen at my house for mahjong at 12am. LOL! And, guess what ?! Shun got 13 TRIO! -.- we all pay full amount. Walao, super shag ar~ SEE -> Tiles uber nice right?


In th end, Qiu won 45$. I won 1$, LAME ME! Lol. Binwen & Shun lost. Played till 5.30am, then we played poker for awhile and chat. Haas. They left at 6 plus, i wash up and went to sleep at 8am. Sleep till 5pm i woke, watch tv and sms-ed. Qiu asked if wanna go edward's hse for mahjong. OMG! Mahjong again?! But i didn't go. LOL. Then Xiao Di ask to movie but only xiao di, me and my bro -.- i also didn't go. Was supposed to meet Qimei N Bun for run today lo! But Qimei say she fever :( Sob!

.
.
.
.
Then Xiao jiu mu called. Ask if i'm free, go courts see laptop. Heh ;) Of course i agree! Know why ?! Cause AhTim is THERE!!! :D Love ahtim to th max. They wanna buy a laptop for Xiao B school's use ^^ met them at 8plus, then ard 10, they drove us to their hse. For supper and then i help them to dl things for their com :) Some pics here :D

while he was at courts! ahtim :)


SEE! He's so cute right ? LOL. <3 him lah :)


End of my sat & sun :) Chatting in msn now. Howdy. Bye everyone :D

No comments:

Post a Comment