Monday, July 19, 2010

I shall blog 1 week once till the YOG holidays starts :) caz school days are so busy studying. Once school reopened, exams comes one after another?! Ohmy. -.- hate that caz I have to stress my brain alot! :o hm, last wed was my Tourism exam. Tmr will be my Tourism proj presentation and thurs will be my Tax exam following week will be my accounting exam!? See ~ FAINT :@ sigh.

Monday to friday school as usual. Fri after school, went home prepare, met Samuel for Inception lo caz I told him I wanted to watch. Watch 6.40pm but I was late so reach at 7.10pm?! LOL

Rated: 4/5 (Cause I'm late for the movie!)

Hm, nice movie overall :) its talking about dream and reality. And helping this guy out of his dream but actually not! They says dream 1hr = reality 5mins. Cool eh? :) afterthat went Carl's Jr for dinner and then went shopping for his bro's birthday prezzie :)

Everything is XL! ;D
The Burger is huge! Haha.

Okay, admit! My sickening face and him! HAHA,

and he sent me home.

Alright, on saturday Ahlim they went for bowling while I stayed at home. No mood for bowling :/ hmmmm. So tired, keep sleeping and sleeping. Com and sleep, till 5pm went Yishun for eyebrow trimming! Hah. Then shopping! Bought 2 things :D bought a top and a pair of heels! Heheeeee. And mom passed me the belt Esther bought for me! Woots! Bags coming up next! Homed at 10.45pm.

Then meet Seeeeesamuel 12am at Wdl control. Went over his house to stay cause next day morning 5.30am have to wake up for BIG WALK and with his family!! :D have been looking forward la ;) hm, smth happen la but its fine nao. Shall not brood :O then he watch a drama till 3.30am! We slept at 4?! Lol. But woke up late at 7am! But still headed down for BIG WALK! Heh. Anyways, wasn't that late! 22,000 ppl queuing for goodie bags and still at start point! Hahaha. It was funnnn maxxxxx! Smth like expo fair? Fun-er! First time I took Circle Line too! Wheeees ^^ k, shall not talk so much, pics to entertain ,

Sam with his mom and dad ;)
Clear view of flyer up above my head! Hadn't got a chance to take the flyer! BUT SOON! :D
Huhuu ~ Look behind me, starting point! Alot of ppl eh!!

Big Walk includes going thru MBS! Lol.

This is from the sweet spot! Those cakes looks tempting eh! Haha!

Then went over to Marina Bay Sands. Lol.

We made a wish here, ;)

Haha. Ended at 10.30am, wanted to have breakfast at Raffles but caz the shops we went were closed, his mom decided to go City Hall but I'm gg Sentosa meet Blk 8 khakis and Sam is gg for his band prac so Sam sent me to Vivo! Wasehhhhh, sent me to Vivo and then go band leyyy! HAHA! :) Pics not with me, I only took a couple of pics. Hm, wait till they tagged me then I post k ;D

Bobian, nobody want look into cam ah. ^^ so shyyyy.



Wenshun's naked! LOL

Ohmygod. Hardly see him take off shirt! Ah Yao too. :DD Holy! Hahaha! Had a fun day there la. But a pity I left early :/ caz I'm really tired after a BIG WALK in the morning with 2hrs plus of sleep! z
Reach wdk at 7pm -.- Meet Apple at 8pm to pass me my G2 shirt. Thanks Apple! :D went home still did some recap on tmr's Tourism presentation! Holy ~ Back at dad's house at 12 plus!!


Today morning, hectic and sway morning? z !!! I woke up at 5.50am. Went out at 6.25am! 913 arrived at 6.45am, 168 arrive at 6.55am, reached tamp at 7.50am, reach school at 8am, changed into formal attire, hp dropped inside toilet and I left it there, climb stairs till 3rd floor found that hp forget bring climb down run back to toilet, ran back up 3rd floor climbing that flight of stairs, panting heavily when reach class. Presentation started, hmmmmmm but still yea. I could hear my voice trembling like fuck! And the Q&A part! Walaoeh! -.- nvm, its over. Used to it :/ skipped 2-5pm lesson. Then homed. I'm gg to sleep nao. Hopefully can sleep till tmr morning! Effing tired, 7pm to tmr 9am! Wheeees ~ Night ppl.


P/s: Puzzled; this feeling somehow somewhat give me an insecure feeling about YOU.

Everytime I post, I try not to post what am I feeling caz that makes my blog looks dead. But even tho you see everytime I went out, wearing a happy smile, it seems fine. Have you all thought, I'm not as happy as you think :/ I'm not as strong as last time anymore. How I wish the future would be like the past! I feel that I've become an introvert!!?!!! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment