Tuesday, June 29, 2010

HI! I've been sleeping early for these month, as early as 7am in the morning -.- my body have switch mode. School's reopening in a couple of days time. I hope I can switch back to normal body mode. I fell asleep at 7plus in the morning just now and my boy is so great to call me at 3.30pm to disturb me! I could've sleep till 5! Roar, I can't get back to sleep alr :O So, since I'm free now I can blog :)

On monday, I slept at 7 in th morning also -.- woke up at 4pm. Actually meet Fren 6pm at Bugis, couldn't make it on time so 6.30. Bugis for? Shopping lo. Bugis Street first then Junction. Fren ask Anthony along, he joined us at 8. Lol.



Afterthat went dinner, they're craving for Pepper Lunch. Pepper Lunch-ed, then Rockery for bubble tea. Acc Fren to buy cake for Fion, her birthday is after 12 tonight! Huhuu~ Anthony then drove us home. But Fren gotta wait till 12 for Fion then travel to Sbw! Aww, so sweet lo. ^^ So we chilled at Titanic. Ask Irene to come down and cheat chat! Hehehe.


Chatted till 11.40, homed :)


Com till 5plus, and Happy 20th Birthday to FION :D

Went to sleep. Woke up at 4 in noon, com again :D then prepare and headed to Cwp to meet aunt, 6.30pm. Acc her to watch movie and saw Kor, so coincidental we're watching the same show, same timing and he's right behind us! Hahaha! He watching with Nelia :) Ip Man: The Legend Is Born.

Rated: 5/5. Great show!


Never thought that I'd watch this movie caz I thought it wasn't nice. Sesamuel asked to watch with him also. But, it was super nice la. :/ Nice nice nice. Nice max! :) Its hilarious n touching! After movie, Mac to fill stomach & homed at 12mn! :D meeting lil bro later! Hehehe, he's back! Meeting Esther tmr for shopping! Hurray! Alright, gtg! Ciao! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment