Monday, June 21, 2010

Hello. I'm homed! Let me do some blogging! Hehehe :D     (Read from bottom to top.)


21st June 2010,
HAPPY 14th BIRTHDAY BABY BRO! :)



Hah, cute lil bro. Way you go, you've grown up alr uh! :) You've become more mature and have become more dashing le uh. Haha! Go get yourself a girlf soon! Ops* K la, just to tell you Iloveyou. Its been so many years, those hardships, weals and woes shared & sad memories are all gone now. Thanks for your concern and love you gave me. Haha :) I'm so happy to have you as my lil bro. Cheers! :D

Woke at 3pm later, then com and prepare, meet my boy at 8.40pm. Lol, sorry that I'm always late for meet -.- Stayed over. Next day, breakfast with him, movie at home, com while he slept, then he headed for work and I went Yishun for Baby Bro's birthday! :D meet up with mom, aunt and bro for mini celebration. Heh.


After dinner, acc baby bro to arcade play his Tekken 6 and some shooting games -.- Goodness, been ages since I went to arcade, almost forgotten how to play. z! Then shop acc mom and aunt shop around NP and then swensens for Ice Cream! *Loves.


Parted at 10pm, mom and bro went home. Aunt and me cabbed home :) Hope you enjoy your celebration tho is just mini mini! Hehehe. I miss you alr my bro! See you on sunday! Love you. :D


Then woke up next day at 3, Ah Lim jio for movie (A-Team) at 7pm but I'm not interested in that movie ah, so I did not movie with them. Then wanted to meet for talk at night but Shun jio for mahjong. LOL, 12am at Hao's house. Then went mj lor, with Ah Don, Hao and Shun :) 3 rounds till 6plus, acc Ah Don for his bus. Haha! Homed at 7! Then com till 8 and KO.


Last friday actually wanted to go to waterfront to watch sunset with my boy but last min change. Instead, we went Bugis to buy his vest. Haha. Then afterthat he brought me to some weird place for dinner :p and walk around and he went zouk with his friends and I went home :D



Read from Bottom to top :D

 ~ Enjoy ~

No comments:

Post a Comment