Thursday, January 21, 2010

:/


Life suck when there's school. School's th bane of my life! Effing studies can let me barf blood! sigh :0 not trying to banjax it but i'm effing tired of it. What am i thinking now?! i should abort this thought and do an about turn! Life can be easy but i chose to make it miserable & perplex. Cause my keen brain is harbouring lots of thoughts amongst th words that my parent & friends have told me =/ however, i still adhere to myself cause th decisions i make now will affect my future ahead. hmm~ should grab hold of myself now, & carry on for the sake of carry on. i don't have th intention of letting anybody(dad) down too.


*clenching my fist & gritting my teeth now: stay strong! ;)


Geez, i've been doing my BFS presentation & WFB report these few days. Its problematic & stress, my eyes are twirling in circles; going berserk soon. Despite that, i would like to accredit qimei, tianyao, wenqiu, fooming & frenda whom are all in coexistence & ready to be there for me in actuality. :D Glad you guys are with me when i needed it. THANKS ~




Anw, my dad told me this: "Life is carefree & troublefree. Its you, who creates troubles & problems for yourself. Conquer it as you know that your families & friends will smtm be your barrier(trouble) to success."

No comments:

Post a Comment