Saturday, January 30, 2010

Exams are Great only when they're over. ;)

Effing busy this week. Full of roleplays & exams. Effed up! :0 Anw, no matter how stress i am, i still have my friends. Haha. They never failed to be there :D && they've tried their best to persuade me and all. But the overall decisions still lies with me. Thanks all. (: i'm so tired. Anw, Yao had helped me reformatted my com & my com's back to normal. No more virus anymore(: Thanks! He also intro a new game in facebook "Ninja Warz" haha. Was so crazy over this game! :p Actually he & i played first then Ops! Hao & Kor notice then they played it too. Sad lor, they lvl up so fast. I cannot chiong lvl so fast cause i'm tired. Then Qiu, Jolyn, Qiang, my bro & Shuqi also joined in. WA! STRESS AR! ~



From left: Fire, Shadow & Lotus! ;)
My Ninja Clan! Woohoo! <3
Play Now!! Lol. Cool ar~ Train, shop, buy, sell and Fight! woots :D



And SVE roleplay date had moved frward! EFF! Thought can relax till new year then ... Barf!
Gotta do it tmr :( sien. How i wish i could procrastinate. Anw, i'd been playing com, chatting & playing mahjong for this whole week, have school also lah :)


HELL! EFFING HATE ROLEPLAYS & PROJECT. FUCK FUCK FUCK !!!! ROAR.




And so looking forward to nxt fri, sat & sun. We'll be celebrating February boys Birthday! At Pasir Ris Park for chalet. Haha. Woots! <3 but i hate buying presents, so hard to choose! :0

No comments:

Post a Comment