Thursday, October 29, 2009

291009

Went to sch, Pm1 ended early, had our 1.45mins of break at Campus Haven. Lol. till 11, went fr our SVE lecture:o Yawn! Fell asleep, woke @ 12, Bee wanna buy her Novel, went EastPoint(: end up i also bought 2 storybook. Heartpain! $30 fly away! :/ went pet shop see pets, late fr Accounting so skipped it. hah~ then str8 went fr BFS. 4plus home-d. Should meet Shun & Yao fr bball de but i chosen com. Sorry! Really Sorry :P i mean it k (: enjoy ya! Should study fr tmr's SVE test alr. JY!

Recommended by C`xiaoman:)


I'm in love with this book! :D



Why are you ppl treating me so good? Do i deserve it?
Seriously, i'd love ppl to treat me like a lil shower of love&care & smtm a lil Hate*.
I'm not those kind of girl tht needs alot of Care*. How should i phrase it?
Sorry to some if you think i've neglected you. I didn't(:

I just don't want to care so much & end up hurting ppl more & more.
I may seem playful on th outside but i do know how to think.
I know how to judge on things, not physically but inside out.
If you ppl can be like HIM*, you'd be my mr right(:
fr th time being, Time & Space is all we need.



I'm a girl whom you can't shower too much Love on,
I trust Space & Distance.
I need you to Hate me, Stay away frm me
Make me smile when i need, Be ther fr th very moment
Fulfil my every easy wishes & tht's all i asked fr(:

:B



281009

Overslept.(: As usual. Pon sch again, woke at 1pm. Changed, headed to ahyi's hse fr com. Woots~ till bout 3, received mad's text to meet up. But weather too good. Wanna stay home:) lol. Meet up soon then. Chatted with Qiu on Msn. frm Australia haha! he told me he wanna go Thailand. Was planning with him. Ws, Frenda, Me & Shun is cfm gg alr. Left Jean & Yao pending. Hmm, who wanna go Thailand also? But cost a bomb lo. $428 fr airplane, $150 fr hotel including breakfast, one way trip frm airport to hotel, free 30mins WIFI free blah blah fr Jetstar. lol! So total $600 excluding miscellaneous la (: 25-28 of Dec. But not cfm unless everybody's cfm. Heh. Aftermath, meet Shun downstairs & walked to Irene's hse fr mj! woo~ since long i touched mj? haas. home-d by 12. COMA @ 1 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment