Thursday, October 15, 2009

14October2009

Woots. i'm 18! & legal. i can buy 4D, pub, club, smoke, watch M18 blah blah. haha. celebrated my birthday happily:) thanks everybody. & thanks fr th presents too. love you guys damn lots!!!! haha ! on 14oct, right after 12, i want to thank th ppl who wished me in msn! LOLs. had a fun time chattin w u guys till nxt mornin can't wake up -.- was late fr sch. lol. jo, firza, fel, chia, fuad & i forgot le :P thanks fr this cake <3

Drawn by Firza ! LOLs. was shock ! ~

haha ! love you guys !

***
1st time (12oct09)

-At xiao jiu's hse. with family & relativs:) pics uploaded below on th 12th .

2nd time (14oct09)
-actual day with mom, ahyi, bro & uncle.
-before tht, dad actually rmb my birthday! omg. he bought puffs & cakes. i'm so shocked. cause usu dad would be too busy to rmb my birthday! wow! & 14oct09 was th day i reunite with my mom&dad? :o

*didn't took much photos today. hmm. celebrate finish with dad, went np meet mom all. head to thai express for dinner. yumyum! th food was great :D then went swensens for this earthquake. lols. no rooms for cake. -.- too full. had 2 dinner leh . rofl.


***
i celebrated my birthday 5-6 times. separately on diff days.. lols.


3rd time(15oct09)
-celebrated w band mates! love them truckloads. esp joanna! hah. i'm so happy to know her. she always makes me laugh. & with her ard, i'll always be happy. same goes to all ITE band mates:D FIAN too:D haha ~ they gave me suprise! tada~ lol. i thought they wanna bash me up at first! guess what was 1 of th prezzie i received frm them ! -.- Zz. sumore frm my dear SL !!!! CONDOM! "grats beecheng! you're 18 & you can use it alr." wtf. i'm not tht hornyyy! haha ! i'll give it back to you ^^

happy 18th birthday to me :D


Fian & Me :D 


Joanna & Me :D


4th time (17oct09)
-with Jyss mates! i love them to the max! its hard to express it out. but i love juying sec! its just takes a few mths, 4mths? to know them & it lasted till now! i'm so elated. to me, friendship can last forever. its already proven to me. what more could i say. being tgt with them makes me feels so happy. i don't dare to ask much but i hope we'll cont' to stay in touch & ILOVEYOU GUYS! cheers! XD

*met 2.30pm at vivo. walk talk shop. Kim Gary for dinner, watched meatballs(3D)! so nice & cute! rofl. had a great & wonderful day! love th present! thanks all :D


movie



:B



5th time (21oct09)
-celebrating with apple, niao ren & gua:D ! we'll be having steamboat @ bugis. apple pon work just to celebrate my birthday! thanks ar~ XD my another bunch of GFs! heh. so glad to know apple. thanks to her i learnt alot. my schoolwork, IQ! my stayovers, my tears, happiness, joys, laughters, movies, shoppings, outings, sport-ing! & alot more. chinese? haha! she taught me what's life. & how should it be like. she showed me miracles! i'm so grateful to her. she knows me, should i phrase it this way?:) words may not be enough to express my gratitude. but still i must say: Thank You Apple ! ilu :D though nw we might not meet up so often, but often, when i met problems or saw smth, i would still think of you, what you say, what'll you do if you were me. ^^ loves:)



sch ended at 5, went hm change, meet 7. 960-ed to bugis. walk shop talk & headed fr steamboat! woo~ so happy. 1st time having steamboat tgt! feels so great. btw, thank you all for th treat! omg. apple, niaoren & gua treat me th whole night! haiyo. how great can they be? just love them so much:) then chatted heartily & were having a great time. th steamboat was nice can? haha. & off to Ah Chew's desert hse. woots! th desert was great can! ordered steam egg(cold), honydew blah blah & guiling gao w water chestnut. haha! apple's face was so funny! cause she don't take guiling gao, too bitter! XD was force to eat. wahah! so fun today! hope there's nxt time:D hah~ apple, gua & niaoren. you'll always stay in my heart forever no matter what! BFF~ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment