Tuesday, September 8, 2009

8 september 2009

woke up went to school had AFD exam:) lol. didn't manage to balance my Bank rec & th question 1B compute th stupid 4 accounts. haha! guess what? i balance my trading P/L acc. woo~ congrats to ong bee bee :D then reach wdl at 6. i went to collect my laptop le~ wahahahaha. so excited:/ hee. love my aunt lots~ <3 i love my dear aunt. then went back daddy's home change and headed yi's hse le. went to settle my lappy. hee.

i still prefer my aunt between my parents and her. she treats me so well, better than my dad and mom. mom would just care for my damn brother, as if he's like a 3 year old baby. hmph. bias only uh. think as if i care, i also wouldn't care. go with that old hag la. because of him can scold me. damn you fucking mom. is you started saying severe ties with me de. OK, i'll grant you your damn wish lo! you can treat me this way, so can i. and my dad, would only care for that fucking home? money is all he care. is money really so impt? sigh. why couldn't my parents be like my friend's parent. my friend's parent is always so kind when i visit their home. they would look at me with a smile, serve me with water, talk to me. mine? with a black face and can even scold them:( sigh. whatever. i'm now without my parents and i'm free. i'm so happy. but still kinda love them. grr. so long. bye!

7 september 2009

almost overslept today, must thanks Yao lo:D thank you for being my alarm, LOL! woke up at 8 then prepare & went back daddy's hm take uniform lo, forgetful me forget bring to yi's hse. then i realise i forgot bring charger then went back yi's hse take charger again. wahaha~ headed to sch. had BEV exam. woo~ luckily reading thru and browsing, i still could memorise. wheees~ i'm so happy. i am happy that i could do every questions! woo. till 1.30 then home-d. reached wdl ard 3plus liao. then bee wanna go study for tmr's AFD exam so jiu go home change. haha! meet fion at 5 to return her te camera. then meet bee @ cwp 6pm i think. ard there then headed to 768 to stuuuuudddddyyyyyyyyy:D till late 9 and we went north plaza eat:) and chatted till 11 then home-d. haha! went home jiu BIG sleeep le. so tired. keep complaining weak ar me. haas! noghts everybody! :D

6 september 2009

omg . i'm so damn tired today lo. spend the whole day sleeping. haha:D to recharge. having flu, cough and i lost my voice! argh. anw, woke up at 7, watched some boring shows and text yao to meet up as there's exam tmr! Zz. BEV, a theory paper yet i still can play uh. sigh. study till 1.30am and went home. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment