Sunday, September 20, 2009

2o09o9

mornin slept at 7am lo. slept till 1.30pm woke up, played com 3omins. lame me! & off to work. haas. i'm rushing my show, th prince of tennis! woots~ then breaktime at 4.45pm came home, play com till 6.45 and went back to work. actually 1hr break only. but aunt let me go for 2hr break! hah. actually 3hr but too obvious to other aunties alr so i decided to go for 2hr break only. haha! then boy came to find me at 7pm, pei me till 8 & he went home. hah~ and cheat chatted with aunties and home now. actually mahjong session later but don't decide to go cause too tired. everyday is just like work mahjong work mahjong! lol. but i'm not gettin bored but just addicted. mahjong is of course not bored when ws is there! ^^ here i am com-ing. shall end here cause i wanna watch my prince of tennis;) whees~ btw, i'm looking forward to th pulau ubin & thailand trip! loves & cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment