Tuesday, September 15, 2009

15o9o9


Indecisive.

Was wondering to go work or not. cause Shun today off, then dunno want go where. Zz. haiya, i chose work. anw, can earn $ also. LoL. then i went work lo, today as usual. Then, lunched with Alicia , Jasmine N of course Irene lo:) haas. kfc-ed. cheat-chatted, joke-d, laugh-ed. haha~ back to work, then wait for time to fly lo. but th time like snail . . . passing soooo slowly. so i run counter. run to Irene there disturb & chat with her lo. haha. too bored la. she doing her stock. ps lur. imma too bored alr. my there no customer somemore. worst -.- . today's sales also la. 400 plus nia, consider good le la~ :) after work, i went home change lo. omg. i spot a cockroach under th chair. was having a battle with th cockroach. fly onto me somemore. hairstanding alr. faster go change. then ask th uncle help me catch. luckily he at home if not i no need go in my room le :0 haha. after change, meet ws under my blog then walk to irene's home tgt:D mahjong session again. . woots~ i'm crazy for mahjong alr la. played till 3.30. wa o.O my everyday life like that pass alr ar -.- but mahjong is fun. no wonder my mom love it soo much :/ hah ~ reach hm at 4am. N here i am blogging. lol. gg sleep soon. work tmr -.- :O shall end here. nights everybody:D ~

No comments:

Post a Comment