Saturday, August 22, 2009

21st August 2009
pon school:/ anw, don't feel like gg school also!
IMISSBAND ALOT ALOT! celebrating Methawee's birthday today:) though his Birthday is officially tmr:) woke up at 1130 today. bathe & went to have my hair cut! finally get to nipped off my long fringe!




Jo called me ytd to buy kinda Eupho keychain or badge? fr methawee's birthday present:) gosh. seeing her soon:D was abt to head to cwp music sch to look fr methawee's present then Mad babe called! haven't been meetin her fr quite long. meetin her fr lunch ltr. haha. then headed to symphony music school to look for the eupho first;) bad news! thr's no euphonium keychain or badge or anyt to do w eupho! called Jo, she say go tamp check. hah. so went for lunch @ KFC.

feels good to meet up with Gf smtm. then mad headed to nlb fr revision w Apple:D i miss her so damn much too! wow! they're so hardworking. i hope i'm too. lol! then went pasarmalam walk to look fr my damn bag. wanna have a new bagg:)! look at the time! meeting frenda 3.40pm @ tamp for movie. so went inter & bid gdbye to mad! meet up soon:D reach tamp ard 4pm & both the movie starts @ 4.1opm! was deciding to watch either G.I. Joe: Rise of The Cobra or UP 3D! haas. chosen G.I. Joe. bought the tics & went in. luckily we're still in time. but no time to look fr meth's prezzie! gosh. while watching, i'm still worried abt th prezzie! was a great movi;) hah. i dunno how to describe but it was really exciting!!! :D



My rating to it was 4.5/5!! haha. ppl who're hesitating, don't hesitate anymore! this movie is damn nice. but i guessed ther'll be a part 2:) psst! there's a handsome korean guy inside! nice body! hah:PP the movie lasted fr 2hrs. aft movie was 6.15pm. band's at 6.30pm. oOps and i hadn't look for meth's prezzie! omg. so i ran ard tamp mall, really runnin w Frenda but couldn't find any! pissed! thr're 3 shopping malls at tamp yet none of them had any music shops. wth! i ran to century square then but also could not find any! zz. tamp 1 also. then gave Jo a call & tell her we couldn't find any! -.- headed fr band. sorry fren, gotta rush:) acc u again nxt time. went fr band. th time i've been waitin so looong for! took my french horn & ROCK & ROLL!

*AND TO SOME PPL: Yea! Band is my first priority. And you not my who! I have the rights to make decision. I look upon band as my LIFE. You think you're more impt? F* off. Pls, make it clear. Band comes first in my Dic. Think abt who you're first before making any comment. and i hate badmouth-er. Behind ppl's back. If you dare, just come and say it infront of me k!:)
then Huda and Jo came in secretly to let us sign our BIG NAME on Methawee's Big Birthday card & i'm wondering what's the Big Burger doing on the middle of the card ! haha! I guess hude had a hard time explaining why's the big burger doing on the middle of the card! LOL!



then, band ended. i didn't know they bought a cake until Fian pulled me to the back of the escalator. LoL!

*HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY TO METHAWEE SOO!!!!!* haas. enjoy yourself yea ;) hope you had a great time.

Methawee Soo !











and headed to Macdonalds for supper ^^ and then home-d :)
btw, found some cool pics while browsing thru Jojojojo Joanna's fb profile. haha! ta-da~ :





Handsome ;)



they really know how to dress up real well ;) cool .


No comments:

Post a Comment